pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quite often. Most are damaged in some, or sadly, many ways. On the flip side, I've met quite a few that are super charming and genuinely good people. The problem, as pennsiveguy stated, is that most are accustomed to getting everything they want by batting their eyes and shaking their butts. It's sometimes hilarious to observe what happens when they don't get their ways and it is often not pretty.

The other side of this is that some are so pretty that they NEVER have guys talk to them and are quite lonely. These are the ones you see with very average looking bfs or s/os. That guy was the first that was nice to her or contacted her in quite some time.

I love beautiful women, I'm just not a fool about it. I can always walk away. Some men can't.
In my 20s and 30s I did relish the challenge of competing for the affections of a spectacular woman. But at some point I figured out the prize wasn't worth the fight and the ROI was really iffy, so I left the game. I focused on my career and my friendships. I'm happy with that call.
Dang3r12512.00