View Single Post
      01-29-2008, 01:33 PM   #1
fast_lap28
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335i Montego

M3 suspension vs. E92 335ci

I know this is the M3 side, but I am not getting many responses on my end. Can anyone help out with the following? Much appreciated guys...

I am interested in Moton as my suspension upgrade. In particular the Clubsport series. When I contact Moton they said that they have the kit for the E92 M3 but that they don't have the necessary specs for the E92 335ci in this case to determine if their kit will work?

They are not sure if the suspension used on the E92 platform is the base for the M3 or if they are in any shape the same. If they were then they are confident that they can make the M3 kit work on our 335ci (sport or non-sport).

Is there's anyone here that can either confirm or deny that the 335i suspension geometry and specs are the base platform for the M3 please let me know

Moton is also checking with their contacts to confirm, hopefully someone with sure knowledge about both suspensions can chime in.

I am sure that the M3 suspension is definitely different in settings compared to ours, but if the parts are the same then the valving etc. can be reworked.

I have sport package on mine....
Appreciate 0