Thread: SpaceX launch
View Single Post
      11-27-2020, 02:39 AM   #115
TommyJo
Rep
n/a
Drives:

to Efthreeoh

First, hello! My name is Tom and I'm new here. But I was very interested in this thread. Therefore, I would like to join the discussions.

You express the idea that such a space program could be even more expensive.

Let me disagree.

Yes, the programs of the space race era were amazing for the time. And there is no doubt that all participants in past events have made a significant contribution to the development of space technologies.

But in our time, communication between scientists and researchers from different countries and companies is much more developed. Also, the space companies themselves are now much larger.

Access to information plus access to the exchange of experience could give us in the near future even more interesting and useful programs for exploring the depths of outer space.

Would you agree that the minds of today's scientists are no worse than the minds of scientists of the past?

Imagine what opportunities might open up with the open collaboration of many large and small space companies. For example, just for example, if SpaceX, Blue Origin, Nasa and a dozen other companies that are less powerful financially, but no less powerful intellectually, join forces

Appreciate 0