Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powaup View Post
The air vents can actually be functional "The holes are there to be used" LOLOL

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-sho...ts-functional/
Not sure if you're making fun of it or not. I see it as a nod to all the Supra faithful who are going to buy this and mod the snot out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotechnology View Post
I don't have a problem with the looks or the specs. I like it. I do have a problem with the gall and sheer nerve Toyota has to call this car a Supra and not offer it in manual. Don't care if they're talking about possibly adding it in the future. Should NEVER have been engineered without a manual in mind from the outset. This is such an epic fail!
Are you a Toyota insider? Do you know that they did not have plans to offer a manual all along? Please keep in mind that we manual lovers are a small and shrinking segment; holding us at bay is a way to keep the sales numbers up over a longer period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-aec View Post
Seems the masses are too quick to pass judgement. Eagerly waiting for performance data and driving impressions from trusted auto journalist. I'm hoping they built a coherent performance vehicle. I see a lot of potential in this car...
Latest R&T print edition includes a review of the Z4. They're noncommittal on the looks but loved the drive.
I'm making fun of the quote but otherwise i think it's awesome. I love how customizable is this car

I'm 90% sure I'll become an A90 Supra owner. Maybe not in the first year but this car is killing the segment
MarkDemma519.00
wdb4718.00