pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Shit, at this point I'd be happy just to be able to have a conversation with the girlfriend that doesn't end an argument. We have entered troubled waters and trying to fix things. Advise is, as always, appreciated.

Back story, everything was great until last weekend. We ran into some issues that weren't really issues, but the handling of said non-issues created massive issues. As of now, we officially broke up last Sunday. We have talked and drove each other insane for over a week now. It's crazy how quickly shit gets out of hand, over nothing.
Sounds like there's at least one issue that's lurking beneath the surface and pissing off one or both of you but the issue(s) haven't surfaced yet, so you're talking and arguing about something else as a proxy of sorts, or a distraction. Maybe one or both of you have some unmet expectations. Maybe someone's upset about something they haven't yet been able to articulate. In my own experience when I'm arguing over seemingly everything and nothing, there's something that's pissing me off that I haven't been able to identify or articulate yet.
King Rudi13154.00