12-15-2020, 11:05 AM   #7413
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Shit, at this point I'd be happy just to be able to have a conversation with the girlfriend that doesn't end an argument. We have entered troubled waters and trying to fix things. Advise is, as always, appreciated.

Back story, everything was great until last weekend. We ran into some issues that weren't really issues, but the handling of said non-issues created massive issues. As of now, we officially broke up last Sunday. We have talked and drove each other insane for over a week now. It's crazy how quickly shit gets out of hand, over nothing.
There was an old Himalayan Yogi I met in my travels to India. He said two souls argue and shout at each other because they are distant. So they are actually shouting across a distance to be closer. What will bring you closer? People get their wires crossed. Thich Nhat Hahn a Buddhist monk said it best: "Are you sure?" So when the mind goes off on one about how she hates you or thinks you are a waste of time... is it true? Can you evidence it? The other thing is asking someone: "What can I do to make your day better?" You've probably done the apology thing unless the dust has settled. Couples argue all the time. Sometimes it can feel never ending and you might feel beat up thinking it's you or you'll never find someone... sometimes people need a breather.

You haven't stated whether you miss her and want to make a go of things. Do you? Did you enjoy her company? Did she make you a better person?

Relationships are hard:

Don't lose yourself in it though. Women come and go (or men for some). Take some headspace. Reflect on it. Pray on it if that's your thing. Give her some space. If you miss her send her some flowers. She might come back. She might not. Accept whatever happens and flow with it. Relationships are shit if you have to force them. That's a relationshit! Take some time out for yourself.

Here's hoping you get some makeup sex and if not then hey I heard Santa has three ho's!
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
nyalpine907433.00