09-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #5
coolcobramatt
I like turtles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is Lemans Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD View Post
I love it. That and orange are the best two colors. I do prefer the stock wheels though. The boss is one of the best cars on the market today.
If I left anything stock, I would keel over dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
By far the best color for that car. I drive by a 5.0 in that shade and drool all over it.

Not sure how the boss is, but when I test drove a 5.0 I felt like I was driving a whale through turns. The power output is a great feeling though, the car definitely hauls ass, and sounds great.

Nice buy!
Thanks. It's about 300 pounds lighter than a standard GT with adjustable suspension front and rear along with cockpit adjustable steering feel. My 335 felt a noticeably more stiff handling-wise. This one feels light in comparison. Best handling mustang I have ever driven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Love the car and the color, not feeling the wheels, but with smoke pouring off of them, who cares?
Still debating on keeping the rims, not a big black wheel fan regardless, which was the OEM wheel. I may sell the True Forged and go with a fully polished CCW. I need to get my springs installed, which should improve the overall look. The 4x4 look has to go.
Appreciate 0