View Single Post
      05-19-2017, 04:34 PM   #25
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Awesome, GOLFFRR. Sounds like we are pretty similar in size and body type.

I've done that routine before myself - put on significant weight, cut fat, net some muscle, but I've found it to only be sustainable for a short time. When I get back to serious triathlon training and really target a low body fat percentage, the muscle mass just naturally goes down as well. Never tried it with a coach before though, so your post has definitely taught me something that I'll keep in mind if my goals change in the future.

Be sure to post again when you reach you body fat percentage goals - I am very curious to know how it goes for you. Good luck with it all!
Triathlons are insane you my friend are amongst a very small percentage who can hang in those mad props but like you said you burn so many calories you would have to be in such a surplus to sustain I can only imagine! Mad props to you tho

I play golf everyday so it's a little easier for me to sustain, so far.
Def will keep you posted I'm on my last week of cut now. I had a dexiscan done last week and I was 9% at 181.3lbs so pretty lean. Prob net 5-6 pounds of muscle when I done which seems to be pretty good.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 1
mkoesel7505.50