View Single Post
      06-23-2017, 08:02 AM   #33
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halewafa View Post
Hey GOLFFRR curious what your macros were when you started cutting weight. I'm currently trying to get rid of some extra fat while trying to maintain as much muscle as possible. Seems to be working well. I've dropped around 8 lbs so far in 25 days while not dropping down in weights at the gym. My macros are: 92 carbs, 69 fat, 202 protein (1800 calories) on workout days and 63 carbs, 69 fat, 201 protein (1680 calories) on rest day. I feel like my carbs are a bit high, but I don't function very well if I cut them down much more.

I can't even imagine what your macros were when you were close to 5,000 calories a day!
awesome on putting in the effort and work! I just got done with my first cut. I cut for 16 weeks, super slow, but my macros were still pretty high for the normal person. For me though I was starving all the time and the cardio aspect was the worst as that was pretty boring TBH. he has me do a lot of steady state cardio. My cutting macros were: P216.5 F85.5 C453.5 roughly 3450calories a day.
I start maint monday. Nic should be sending me my new macros this weekend along with my new workouts. Im looking forward to getting some size and strength back and also eating a lot more food

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 1
Halewafa353.00