Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DELTA BMW View Post
Do you honestly think I give a rats ass if I have been "warned?" You know you should really learn to shut the fuck up once in awhile. Here I am minding my own business and you have to say shit like that.

You are a fucking pussy! And I am still waiting for that email. Running to the mods like a little girl! Oh DELTA pwned me I am such a bitch.
You pwned me yet you’re the one going to get banned Come on kid, stop acting tough over the web, the shits so lame.

Mods monitor threads dummy, that's what they do. You happened to post in a thread and got caught being an idiot. Man up and deal with the consequences. I give you a couple of days before you get owned and under your name it doesn't say "WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE" It's going to say, "Banned" and I'm going to sit back and laugh at you like I have been doing for the past week.

BTW, when you PWN someone like you think you did, then you shouldn't have to say it yourself. Other people will say it for you. Let me give you an example since you're brain is so minute.

Delta: "dude you r an idit and ur grammer sucks, tak an egnlish class and go fuk urself"

Addy85: "Umm. You do realize that you just scrutinized someone about their grammar yet not only is your English terrible, but you misspelled GRAMMAR"

Then someone else states

Person X: "hahahaha dude, delta you just got pwned" and occasionally there might be a picture included but that won't be necessary in this illustration.

This is how pwnage/ownage works. Hopefully you learned something from today's lesson young one

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0