03-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #64
DELTA BMW
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
You pwned me yet you’re the one going to get banned Come on kid, stop acting tough over the web, the shits so lame.

Mods monitor threads dummy, that's what they do. You happened to post in a thread and got caught being an idiot. Man up and deal with the consequences. I give you a couple of days before you get owned and under your name it doesn't say "WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE" It's going to say, "Banned" and I'm going to sit back and laugh at you like I have been doing for the past week.

BTW, when you PWN someone like you think you did, then you shouldn't have to say it yourself. Other people will say it for you. Let me give you an example since you're brain is so minute.

Delta: "dude you r an idit and ur grammer sucks, tak an egnlish class and go fuk urself"

Addy85: "Umm. You do realize that you just scrutinized someone about their grammar yet not only is your English terrible, but you misspelled GRAMMAR"

Then someone else states

Person X: "hahahaha dude, delta you just got pwned" and occasionally there might be a picture included but that won't be necessary in this illustration.

This is how pwnage/ownage works. Hopefully you learned something from today's lesson young one
Well, I think you are being a bit dramatic about spelling errors given that there were only two on that post (that I was typing my iphone with) when you decided to get involved in something that was none of your business.

What I find very funny is that I am actually older than you by a few years.

As for acting tough? I can only let you know that this is a case of the "pot calling the kettle black."

Lets review what idiotic threads you have started:
Just Graduated from College!!!! Now what lol....Lets quote something here "ps, any mispelled words are my iphones fault" - that came from you.

Poll: What plate would you pick? - need I say more?

YOU WIN GUYS, im going to lower my car! - Seriously!?!?!?

Okay HELP ME CHOOSE - another mindless thread

Anyone in DFW a football coach? - My personal favorite.

The bottom line, Adam, is we can continue to go at this all day long everyday and I am completely fine with that. But, today I actually tried to login and enjoy the site without arguing with you nor reading the threads that are redundant or just plain ignorant. Then you have to start in on me. That, Adam, was very lame.

If you want to continue on about how my thread asking about limp mode was "stupid" than I encourage you to read your own material as pointed above.

I remember being your age and just graduating from College (although I received my degree in Finance as well as my MBA). I was just as arrogant and argumentative as you are now.

As for "pwing" I really don't care what you think. If you have not figured that out about me by now than your just as intelligent as you have lead on to believe.

In my opinion, your weakness is not actually reading the thread. Lets find an example.....http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240142
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorsHammer View Post
What pisses me off is when I talked to him on the phone on the way there, I said, "It if will help, I can remove the tune. Just give me access to it, and I'll need about an hour."

He said, "No, let's just hook it up and see what we get."

Well the next I heard back from him he's telling me I have no engine warranty any longer.

That's some serious BS, man. I could have removed it, they still would have seen the codes, but they could have cleared them and when they restarted it, they'd be clear.

Ugh. I'm getting pissed now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
OP, why didn't you just tow it home and remove the mods?
See my point? It has happened numerous times in the threads you have bombarded also.

I am not going to say that I was innocent or did not play my part in this whole arguing between us but I am going to say that I am tired of it. I am requesting that you just stop as I have shown by my great attitude today that I wanted too.

As for getting banned, apparently you did not realize that I do not care. If I get banned I get banned. Its not like the 4xx posts I have contributed have been insightful or important. I am not sure why you think it would be such a big deal to me anyway. This is an internet car forum.

As for consequences I have no idea what you are talking about? I got an infraction which I deserved and you also deserve and probably 95% of posts on this site deserve.

Once again, this needs to stop. You need to grow up and go on with your life and just leave me alone. Do you understand that?

Thank you for your compliance. Have a nice weekend.

Delta
Appreciate 0