View Single Post
      10-29-2019, 05:23 PM   #3
LogicalApex
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 530xe

Garage List
2020 BMW 530xe  [0.00]
I haven't tried or yet compiled a list of any kind, but it seems to reasonably understand what I'm saying which is impressive in its own right (few things understand what I'm saying).

I usually say "Take me (to) <place>" and it does a great job of picking up where that is. Stuff like Home, Whole Foods, Street Address, etc."

Or while I'm listening to SiriusXM stuff as simple as "Switch to <station>" switching me to the station.

I use the button on the steering wheel as I'm not interested in saying "Hey, BMW". I will probably configure another word and might then consider using it that way,.

But my advice would be to try just using it and seeing what happens. It prefers too work when it has an internet connection in the car. So it will limit itself when that isn't possible. Meaning, it is leveraging some stuff on BMW servers so commands can change and be enhanced over time. Since they didn't give an extensive list with the car it appears they don't want us to learn commands so much as have them learn what we mean.
Appreciate 0