Private First Class
Germany
Rep
Drives: 128i Sport /w PDC and ComAcc

Garage List
2009 128i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s II View Post
If you have issues, we're an authorized Magnaflow dealer as well. Feel free to shoot over a PM.

I can get you answers real quickly. If Magnaflow is on a national back order status, then I'm sure you'll have to wait regardless of which vendor you're going with.
Well I'm not looking for just magnaflow. The company is not important to me. I'm looking for a good price, deep loud sound /w minimal droning and of course pass California emissions. I'm even fine with just a muffler to start but I'm unsure of the specifics of what I should get or else I would have bought one by now. I will PM you though. A cat-back would be awesome. I'm curious why you can't get a magna flow exhaust kit without resonators. Is it because it would sound poopy without them? Like I said I like my exhaust loud.

This is what I think the muffler specs should be. 2.25 inlet / 2.25 duel outlet /w both angled. Not sure of the other specs like length, overall size, if it must be 2.25" and how long the tips should be. If I am wrong or you have anything else to add/sub please do so. I'm here to learn.
Black Badge - Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 18" - ASA AR1 18" - B&M Short Shifter - aFe Stage 2 CAI Pro 5 R - Gloss Black Kidney Grills - Performance Pedal Kit - CDV delete - Custom Tint - Bastuck Exhaust w/o Silencer - Custom Tune
Appreciate 0