03-21-2018, 08:09 PM   #16
TopgearLA
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Med Blue 530e M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer_335 View Post
I was so frustrated trying to get headrest to move that I called my wife for help... and she figured it out within 5 seconds
Ha glad to hear it. You almost made me second guess. When I was sitting in the standard seat I had no idea that the headrest was electronic at all n couldn’t get it down! It’s actualy slick how they combine buttons to do multiple things. As others mention adjusting seats constantly, I think I do that with every seat anyhow. I was most sold on the extra pivot point myself. In my f32 my neck and upper back went unsupported as I liked the back tilted back, so that alone should help. I’ll will miss my irresponsible night drives home though when I get the 530e... but then again that’s just my assumption for now as I’ve yet to drive it more than a mile.

My primary concern Now is just how to charge it without going too outta my way as I live in an Apartment but I guess that’s the trade off- at least it’s a nice place to be inside. My hope n prediction is that electric charger availability double this year around here
Appreciate 0