03-25-2009, 02:34 PM   #19
Mega Man
エアーマンが倒せない
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
I love my Premium Hi-Fi system. That said, I've also modified my Integra's sound system with JL Audio speakers all around, a new head unit, and amp (no sub).

They both can get very loud without static or distortion. The subs in my 135 aren't horribly loud. Honestly, I'd like them a bit stronger (not that much more, I've ridden in my friend's Dodge Charger and all you can hear in that car is the bass). The difference here in the factory to aftermarket is the factory has a better quality. They can both get loud, but the clarity in the 135 is better.

It could also be the design of the two cars. The Honda was never really meant to have a thumping sound system, while the BMW is a little luxury, with a little sport. All-in-all I'm happy with both. Just make sure you get your aftermarket work done somewhere reputable (I did and haven't had a single problem; but a friend of mine had his done at a discount one and has had numerous problems). That being said, you can get a nice aftermarket system, but really think about subs and if you decide on getting them where to place them.
Appreciate 0