View Single Post
      02-04-2016, 05:19 PM   #3
Dabozo
Major
Rep
Drives: M2 BSM MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammitcubs View Post
I had a horrible week - A dirty texas french dude gives up my allocation and I was looking at 981S on the internet.

But the universe balanced everything out because I found a car in Kansas. He said he had 2 people on allocation but they were just inquiring and they had an H.E.A car that nobody was biting on yet. So guess what...I bit that s***....HARD. He said the HEA information just came into the system this recently. (i'm starting to see that all dealerships don't know about the HEA until it randomly pops up)

I didn't let him get off the phone - I would of taken him out of dinner if I needed to!! I put down a $1000 by credit card. He sends me the receipt and the invoice (the car is in under transportation now )

I told him I'm from california and how the dealerships in California are asking from 5K to 25K, he said that BMW technically doesn't allow markups. He said he is more than happy to take the business, he said his town is very small so they don't get a lot of inquiry. He even said he will handle the transportation and all the paper work can be done through fax and scanning so i don't have to ever show up if i don't want to. :thump: (saves me money to transportation)

Configuration:
LBB - I wanted AW so bad - but when i saw the photos i know I had Blue in my eyes.
Exec
6MT.

Thanks the Bimmerpost members who just told me to shut up and get out there and keep searching. There are BMW M2's to be had.

HOPE IS ALIVE AND WELL
Thats great! That was quite the turn of events from 24 hrs ago!

Funny how when you really want something, you're willing to settle lol. ...not that any colour on this car would be 'settling' ...
Well done.
Appreciate 0