09-14-2021, 08:34 PM   #20
Norris83
CEO
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M850I Gran Coupe Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Jones256 View Post
First post, recent purchase, really enjoying the vehicle. I am doing some of the same things. Tried to upload photos, so we'll see if that works. I love the bluestone metallic, but was not sure that I would when I first bought it. I've made some modifications, as seen in the images (uh, hopefully seen anyway), removing the brushed cerium portions of the vehicle and replacing them with gloss black and carbon fiber. I think I'm most impressed with the interior quality and, honestly, the performance of the M550i in Sport Plus mode. I tried out launch control recently and nearly messed myself. My arm is still sore from where wife punched me immediately thereafter—probably should've told her I was going to do that...

Anyway, I'm loving what everyone is doing with these modifications. Glad to know I'm not the only one making these changes.
Beautiful interior color with the wood trim!
2018 M550I Xdrive Alpine White on Cognac Leather, Premium Enhanced Package, Drivers Assitance Plus, Remote Parking/display key, massage seats, 21 wheels style 629 Black Chrome. M performance brakes in blue, M performance carbon fibre diffuser, m performance side skirt extensions, m performance front lip. 45% tint, roof wrapped in gloss black.
Appreciate 0