Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.83]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.83]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust350z View Post
Any tutorials for achieving this?
Not specifically. Most of the work was done in PS. Here's a list that you can search for tutorials for:

Cloning - I cloned out the palm trees and the sign on the left, distracting imperfections of the road, as well as some reflections on the car using the heal brush, spot healing brush, patch tool, and plain old copy and paste. There are lost of tutorials on painting out unwanted elements.
Masking - I used a mask to isolate the car and the road so I can adjust it separately.
Adjustment layers - I used many many adjustment layers like brightness/contrast, curves, saturation, levels, etc on dozens of parts of the photo. For example I used brightness adjustment layers to brighten just the wheels, or a cooling photo filter to reduce the yellow light on the car, an exposure adjustment layer for the road to make it darker etc. look up adjustment layer tutorials. Adjustment layers separate the men from the boys in PS. It's where the meat of the work is done at least for me.

Hope this helps!

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 2
FMLYSDN1179.50
ngl118.00