12-24-2019, 01:50 PM   #22
ted99
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: former i3>330e, 528i>X5>530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by achopra View Post
$76595 (EU invoice) + $1000 (Dealer profit, includes processing fee) + tax & tags - applicable incentives(if any) & leasing at buy rate.

Additionally, will be getting 1k CCA rebate.

Note that European Delivery does not come from allocation and usually rebates don’t apply. If you are using a dealer allocation, you discount will differ, but you’ll be able to apply any available rebates.
Thanks for this info. Let's see if I understand your post. There are two ways to do an ED: 1) without a dealer allocation, and 2) with a dealer allocation. If you are doing without a dealer allocation, you get the BMWNA advertised ED price and no incentives. If you are doing this WITH a dealer allocation, you get whatever price you have negotiated, plus any applicable incentives. I suspect if one is going for a limited availability model, a dealer allocation may be hard to get. For a bread and butter model, the allocation may be easier.

So if I'm right so far, let's follow up on Option 2, with a dealer allocation. You have a contract with a negotiated price. At some point in the order/delivery process, which is before one goes to Germany, you pay/finance the car. Is that when one determines whatever incentives are offered/taken?

Thanks for your (on anyone else's ) help in understanding this.
Appreciate 0