View Single Post
      10-20-2020, 10:17 PM   #21
frzntax
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubriecogtr View Post
Group Buy Car Parts will give you the best customer service ever. I've been a happy customer since '18 with multiple parts, coding and retrofitting. Nic always delivers! Cheers
Ah, thanks for that vote of confidence. Nic is who I've been dealing with, and he is very knowledgeable and responsive so far.

Now that I have the sunroof noise issues resolved, I'm back into looking at this. Of course, another M550 has popped up for sale that has both DAP and DHP, and 10k lower mileage. I'd have to sacrifice the "luxury" seating package in mine (but that's not a major loss), however I'd be paying about $120 more a month (the money I'd put down is a wash for what I'd spend on the DAP retrofit).

I've seen various takes on DHP, some love it and wouldn't want to drive their M550 without it.. but at that monthly price difference, I'm thinking to still just go the retrofit route with my current vehicle (maybe easier said than done having not found a vehicle around here to test DHP). But then again I rationalize lower mileage and DHP MSRP of $3600, which I'd basically be financing for 30 months of owning the new vehicle - plus BMW approved DAP. Decisions, decisions.
Appreciate 0