Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 2019 F150

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
- i can understand the reason of seeing Haas quite a lot but after some point i was sick of seeing Haas and more likely Grosjean.. he is just occupying a seat in F1 who knows why while Hulk is out..

- im happy for the series showing Hamilton's humbleness.. vividly..

- feeling really sad for Hulk he really deserves better and it seems he picks his nose pretty neat and fast as well..

- Leclerc probably has the most strong mindset on the grid.. not only today's grid.. he s a true fighter like Lauda.. he has a very bright future that he deserves at the same time.. it doesnt happen at once most of the time in this life..

- Ricciardo have to stick around for many year more for softening the atmosphere in F1..

- i didnt know Albon this well before the series.. such a great kid.. i like him more already..

- this series is filling a huge gap of "behind the scenes" in F1 ever..
Agreed on basically every account Ill just go down the list

-The Haas Grosjean connection makes zero sense to me. He acts like a child and seems like the worst driver on the grid (Stroll?) At least Kevin has some racecraft in him. Tough pill for Haas to swallow I am sure. If they finish 9th this year, I dont think we will see them again. Hulk probably wanted more than they were willing to pay?

-Hamilton, I dont understand why everyone hates on him and thinks he such a prick. Go watch any of his interviews and he always seems like a genuinely good person. Whether it be on Letterman's new show or the Daily Show. I imagine anyone who is literally the best in the world at something and has the rings (TB12!!!) or trophies to back it up will come across as a prick every now and then.

- Poor Hulk

- Leclerc is one of my favorite drivers right now. Love watching him and Max chop it up. I hope he lets it loose this year and we see him pull off a good season despite a seemingly lack luster 2020 car.

- Riccardo is always great. Love the guy. Its incredible how he can switch it on and off too. He goes from the jokester to ultra-competitive real quick

- Albon is great. All of the young guys are good "characters" in the F1 show. Albon, Norris and Russell are fun. Check this out if you havent watched it.

- I am only 5 episodes in because I am trying to space it out so I can survive the winter break. 8 more days! If AUS GP gets cancelled I dont know if I will survive.
Appreciate 1
yco5724.50