Anderw
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 m3

ROLEX 24 2017!!!! Pictures from previous ROLEX 24 at Daytona 2015 & 2016

Put together A Video from last year, very excited for 2017!!! coming up fast

UPDATE: PIC FROM ROLEX 24 2016

So this thread got pretty popular its from last year, so I thought I'd add some pictures I took this year, I have some videos also Id like to try uploading

was hard to get good pictures of the cars in the Grid this year, seemed like there was more people this time around, and rightfully so , the field was full of new cars! Huracan,M6,Ford,GT ect...

Waiting for the green flag!

COMP Package m3 was there too which you can see in the background Not sure why I don't have a better picture of it , Love the wheels, Definitely looking to order one soon! M2 Definitely way more of a looker in person! Definitely going to live up to the HYPE!

RCF race car looking aggressive!

Not forgotten! #25

Also Not forgotten lol !

Bonus pic I took the other day!

Sorry for the iPhone Photography, I have some more pictures I'll add! , Overall another great Year of the ROLEX 24 , Beautiful weather and the New finished Daytona Facilities are top notch, the grandstand was incomplete last year!

Did you all see that corvette on corvette Finish!!!! Hoping for BMW RLL AND TURNER To Win their Respective Classes In Sebring!

See you all in March?!

Ill make sure to add pictures and videos of both when I get a Chance!

--------------- 2015 ----------------------------------------
I took some pictures this weekend at the Rolex 24

I had a really good time it was my first time at the rolex 24 , I didn't know the layout of everything before hand and wish I would have brought my car to park it in the BMW Corral , but I know now for Next Year!!!

Can't wait for Sebring in March!!

Last edited by Anderw; 01-15-2017 at 03:23 PM..
Appreciate 0