04-27-2020, 11:30 AM   #22
SteveinArizona
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothamNYC View Post
I get it, I really understand a lot more serious stuff in life is going on! It's just odd to me how at least locally in the NY/NJ/CT area some other dealers and brands are handling things IMHO a lot better... My BMW dealer is closed except for service, only response you get from them is, sorry everyone is laid off we have no info... Most of the time BMW NA says please contact your dealer.... Other BMW dealers have searched inventory, attempted to locate a similar car, just not anywhere near the price and most have indicated BMW has left them in the dark.I have a Mercedes, Audi and a Porsche in my household, I have reached out to all 3 in case the M550 falls through... All have responded within minutes with someone working from home and super helpful...I have also explored Maserati, Jaguar and Range Rover, mostly we are closed to visitors but this is what we have and when it can arrive at your house.
Hopefully this all runs its course faster than predicted, lives are saved and things get back on track ASAP...
Amazing story. If BMW won't help you, go to one of these other dealers.

In my case, they are all commonly owned and located together --a massive collection of premium foreign car dealerships (Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar/Land Rover/Maserati, Ferrari, Bentley, etc. It would be interesting to know if the same problems existed in this collection of car dealers.
Appreciate 0