03-29-2020, 07:30 AM   #7092
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Face Pony Soldier View Post
One of my latest first-world annoyances is using the OEM container my collegen comes in. The lid is both insecure, yet not the easiest to open... especially before my morning coffee! I've kind of had my eye out for another container to make grabbing a quick scoop easy.

Today I stumbled upon these nice Le Creuset stoneware canisters of varying sizes. Not only does the wood lid seem easier to use, but the appearance is worlds better than the plastic OEM canister stirring on my countertop. I picked the color that somewhat-kinda matches the brand of collagen I use.

My other reason for picking one of these up is I might give one (or two small ones) of these to my sister for her upcoming birthday. I thought I'd try one for my self first.
I've used Vital Proteins Collagen for a long time now. Always mixed it with my shakes as I use unflavored protein. My wife mixes it in with her coffee.

Also if not using it, I strongly advise supplementing with N-acetyl cysteine (NAC). It converts to glutathione more efficiently in your body...moreso than taking straight glutathione which has poor absorption.

Very good supplement for keeping the respiratory system healthy. Plus glutathione is one of if not the most important antioxidants you can take.