View Single Post
      03-17-2008, 06:50 AM   #1
5soko
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M5

135i lease rates are nuts!

went and built a AT 135i with navi,sport,prem,hifi sound,power seats, it came out to like 45k or 46 just for a well equipped 135i and the payments are higher than my 335i!!!!!!!!!! by about 15 dollars a month. has bmw lost there minds.

$2,500 down, 12k a year, 36months for a grand total of $720 a month..... im sorry to say but the 135i in real life even tho cute, is just way too small, the front headlights ruin it, and the rear tailights and dual single side exhaust dont look agressive at all. it just feels like a 3-series wannabe car.

steering feels good, M wheel is sick!, navi is like a benz, shadowline trim is cool, 6 pot brakes are hottt,but i hate the way the ends of the calipers come to a end in a sqaure like shape of some sort.

when driving the car feels really small u can tell, it changes direction really quick, a bit quicker then the 335i, but at the limits i cant say it handles better. as for stopping power, again i cant say it stops better or that the initial bit is better at all. ok engine part, exhaust is alot quieter than my e92 coupe. thats the biggest thing i hated about it, ruins the experience. as for power,coming for a tuned e92, this car felt up to par with a stock 335i, i was feeling as if it was slower, but that could be from the low tone exhaust, but the pull didnt feel as deep, but it was a car with under 1,00 miles.
i gues the hype for me has ended here, i cant say it was a horrible experience but close to it.
enjoy