Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Banger
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator335i View Post
its not ridiculously loud like other exhaust. Has a nice crack and burble on sports mode when letting off the throttle (but needs 1000km for it to carbonise before you here it). Also the car is very well insulated (F series models compared to E series) so you wont hear it much inside the cabin, but bystanders will know!!
DP will make it even more noticable (catted or catless). Hope u enjoy the new sound.
Haha yeah definitely i know its not very loud at all I would ideally like Miltek or Armytrix or something... Heck i've seen videos and for a fact i know even muffler delete (custom) would sound better the MPE

Just want to avoid doing cheap dodgy stuff especially on a BMW to do just a Muffler Delete but at the same time i still want the bubles/crackles without attracting police as i tend to drive how these cars are meant to be driven P-Plate Lifes lol.
It all depends on your budget.
A full system turbo back (downpipes and catback) is costly, but you get what you pay for.
An axle back like MPE, active autowerkes(no longer in stock I heard), AWE, or Milltek will give you a nice burble but won't annoy your neighbours or attract to much attention form the boys in blue.
I personally like the MPE (especially the carbon tips) as they make the car look sporty and you can tell your cop friends that they are "factory" spec with the 'M' logo on it, but they are pricey for just an axle back. It wouldn't be too pricey if our current Aussie dollar isn't so bad and the shipping cost internationally. I think some online sites advertise them for 900-1100USD.
Appreciate 0