View Single Post
      09-13-2019, 10:43 AM   #86
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I'm so glad you've been driving a whole 18 years. I have socks older than the time period you've been driving. If you are seeing an increase in the number of people blowing when the light changes perhaps you should concentrate on DRIVING and paying attention. YOU aren't the only person on the road. If your A-D-D ass can't pay attention at the light, make enough money to get a driver or pull your head out of your ass or whatever internal dialog you have going on and realize that you aren't the only person on the road.

If I'm driving across town and get caught by an additional 4 lights for 2-3 minutes each my 15 minute drive just turned into a nearly 23-27 minute drive. If that happens on a daily basis I'm in the car an extra 45-60 or so minutes per week or another 37 to 50 hours per year in the car. Rather than endure this BS, I blow the horn and I will continue to do so.

So guess what? Pull your head out of your ass and pay attention to the light. You aren't the only person on the road.

Cheers-mk

P.S. You can turn the start/stop feature off in stop-and-go traffic. In fact, it's advisable to do so.

"welcome to BP. Next....."
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
UncleWede17880.00