View Single Post
      01-03-2020, 10:11 AM   #16
HKPhooey
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G26 M440i Grand Coupe

Collected my 530d end of November and iOS app failed to update location, fuel, mileage and none of the remote services would work. Back to the dealership and they fixed a number of errors, it then worked for a couple of days then stopped.

Have removed\added car and added/deleted app a number if times, but no stability in the information on the app. Seems as though the car is not communicating to the BMW servers and it's not location coverage as the other BMW works fine on the app at all times, and we've been to various places with very strong coverage.

Now with the BMW Connected team to investigate, but the fact they asked me to tell them the current software version but navigating to the Remote Update menu which despite the car having IDrive 7 and the new live cockpit, is not active in the car .... hopefully they will have an answer as I really like the app and had no issues with previous cars, and as I say the other car works fine, so that's why I think it's a problem in the car only communicating occasionally to the BMW servers.

Other than this really enjoying the drive .... 😊
Appreciate 1
530iDriver1707.50