Quote:
Originally Posted by NGT2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGT2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealBMW View Post
Just finished installing xpel film strip on my rear bumper upper surface, which came out pretty good, except for 2 parking sensors maybe the remainings of soap water will dry out underneath and it will look better..
I was curious, are there companies, who cut and sell Xpel film for different models? I wouldn't mind attempting installing those pre-cut films myself to cover my front end. 5K miles and some small chips showing up already.
Here's my thought.. you've got a brand new $70k+ car (540 right?), so why not just bite the bullet and have a pro do it? I think the value proposition makes sense (relative to our lack of sense) for a new 5.
Mine is a lease, I don't see spending $4k on partial car PPF for 2.5 years reasonable..
Gotcha. I've never leased, so it just doesn't occur to me. My bad. I agree with you.

Also didn't mean to sound like a smart ass. Reading it back, I can see where one may read that into the comment.
Lol it's all good I still have an OCD about keeping my cars in perfect condition for the duration of the lease term. I would, per say, spend up to $1000 to cover the most affected areas, which will require some manual labor at that price
artyom@srnjteam.com
Instagram @duercos
Appreciate 1
NGT25695.50