Originally Posted by Miko M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by f90_FTW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko M View Post
Not by me, got both off them done.
Nobody mentioned anything.
Did you replace the mid pipes too?
Having custom mud pipes done. That's not where the problem is through. The problem is the connection between the upper DP's and the lower dp's. They don't align correctly. There is a gap between them and it's not possible to move them around because both the upper and lower DP's have brackets in which they need to be screwed into a mount.

If you try to align the pipes the brackets don't align with the mount. If you try to align the brackets to the mount the pipes don't align. Something weird going on here.
I think they are symmetrical.
I am not sure left/ right can be switched.
Anything in manufacturing has tolerance and unfortunately mistakes can be made. I don't think QC is checking 100% off product.
I work in manufacturing mine self.

Don't know what to tell you. Nobody said anything about fitment issues on mine assembly.
IND can probably send you new pair to try and see if there is difference in between?
Update : my shop says that after they verified all of the parts were correct they said they gave it another go. They said they had to massage the metals and bend some mounts and finally it's an OKAY fitment. They said they still need to start the engine and verify the v bend pipe at the turbo isn't leaking.

After all is said and done and if they get it to fit they still say that the fitment is terrible. I expected a little bit better from Eisenman. I'm not really too thrilled with this experience.

Just a heads up for the rest of you. Hopefully if you go that route your experience is better than mine.
Glad it worked out ok
Hope no issues after test run!