BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Why Audi?

10-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #45
jaehshim
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ians View Post
Same as OP, I have been driving Honda (Civic Si, Prelude, TSX) & BMW (E36 328i, E46 328i, E92 335i)for the past 16 yr.
lol ians,
i remember you, and your car (i also remember ur id/avatar pic from acurazine/tsxclub)
you are still rocking the TSX as well as a E92! awesome
I got rid of my 06 PWP when getting E90 M3 6MT, i miss my tsx so much...

I agree with BMW's rattle at times. I mean I've never had that issue with TSX
I testdrove B8 S4 sedan and loved the shifter feel as well, so I know what you mean by that.
I just went with the M because as simple as this being an M, and I don't regret my situation.
      10-07-2013, 09:05 AM   #46
ians
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i 6MT, 04 TSX 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaehshim View Post
lol ians,
i remember you, and your car (i also remember ur id/avatar pic from acurazine/tsxclub)
you are still rocking the TSX as well as a E92! awesome
I got rid of my 06 PWP when getting E90 M3 6MT, i miss my tsx so much...

I agree with BMW's rattle at times. I mean I've never had that issue with TSX
I testdrove B8 S4 sedan and loved the shifter feel as well, so I know what you mean by that.
I just went with the M because as simple as this being an M, and I don't regret my situation.
Haha, long time TSXClub member but wasn't at acurazine for a long while since most of my friend was banded over there! And yes, I still drive my TSX daily to work. It's not worth to trade it in! But it is still trouble free & enjoyable to drive everyday. Also I still love the looks on the CL9.

M3 of course is different animal than 335i LOL! I won't doubt about BMW performance but on the refinement & smoothness department, Audi win completely easily! However, on the other hand, the idrive is more user friendly than the Audi MMI.