BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum 2017+ BMW 5 Series (G30) General Discussions BMW online entertainment - Deezer

03-16-2019, 06:29 AM   #1
devil84
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G30

BMW online entertainment - Deezer

can someone help. I registered for Online Entertainment - Deezer a few weeks ago (did this by registering in the car).

was working fine for two weeks and now it wont connect. I then got an email from Deezer directly that my free trial has ended and i need to subscribe to extend the plan?

bit confused as i thought i get it free for a year with BMW Connected Drive?

can anyone help pleasE?

Thai
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 06:45 AM   #2
Wills2
Barge driver
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 730d

Online entertainment is a £160 annual subscription service you can either spec it on the car when ordering or pay for the subscription via connected drive services store.

At the moment they have an offer to trial the service for one month for £1 after that you have to pay the full subscription, it's not a free service.
      03-16-2019, 08:11 AM   #3
devil84
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Thanks. I bought the car used (500 miles on clock). They said it had online entertainment plus deezer for a year. How do i check? Bmw uk?
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 10:23 AM   #4
VirtualGuitars
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW XM Label

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil84 View Post
Thanks. I bought the car used (500 miles on clock). They said it had online entertainment plus deezer for a year. How do i check? Bmw uk?
You might call them and tell them that you're a new owner of a demo vehicle. SiriusXM radio does this too.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 01:20 PM   #5
devil84
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualGuitars View Post
You might call them and tell them that you're a new owner of a demo vehicle. SiriusXM radio does this too.
Yeah i have done this - they don't seem to know and they are pointing the finger at Deezer.

BMW has confirmed it should be a year from Feb but they don't understand why the account has been deactivated. Therefore Deezer have put an extra month on my account as an interim measure and they are contacting BMW to understand what is going on .
Appreciate 2
      03-16-2019, 06:06 PM   #6
VirtualGuitars
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW XM Label

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil84 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualGuitars View Post
Yeah i have done this - they don't seem to know and they are pointing the finger at Deezer.

BMW has confirmed it should be a year from Feb but they don't understand why the account has been deactivated. Therefore Deezer have put an extra month on my account as an interim measure and they are contacting BMW to understand what is going on .
No, I'm saying call the deezer people.
Appreciate 0