BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos 335i vs. Dodge Charger RT

08-13-2007, 07:37 AM   #23
BeMyWife330i
DIMA ZMEY
United_States
Rep
Drives: B5 S4 avant

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEVIN88GT View Post
maybe you are a super agressive driver....maybe you arent... maybe you are as good as a pro driver with years of race experience...maybe you arent.. but to say you "smoked" a car with similar 0-60 states makes no sense.... now if you said you played around with him and pulled on him etc etc thats one story...but lets get read the e90 isnt an enzo
BTW i also smoked a an Enzo , those r kind of slow too.....
wow man u really need too take a deep breath count to five and rewrite what u say ur way to serious.....not im not going to prove who i smoked and who i didnt ...i was there, its for me to know, and i care less if u believe me or not.....i understand that u want to express ur opinion thats cool and everything but man u over do it.....( u dont know how hard i pulled on the r/t u dont know how many people he had in his car because i never mentioned it in my post) everyone else just ignores me because it the internet, so what if u prove ur point will u feel better? is it gonna make ur day? ok man u got me the r/t smoked me...is this better, are we done now
      10-23-2008, 02:37 PM   #24
Kbueno
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82

Thread Resurrection.
-R/T SRT ...couldn't pull him at all up to about 90 then we had to shut off. V3 Doomsday. Sounded nice too.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2008, 08:34 AM   #25
scottp999
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 4runner SR5

Garage List
2007 BMW 335  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335lvr View Post
Thread Resurrection.
-R/T SRT ...couldn't pull him at all up to about 90 then we had to shut off. V3 Doomsday. Sounded nice too.
Cool. My neighbor has just the R/T. He pulled up next to me at a light with his wife in the car. I started off slow and waited to see what he would do. He gunned it and I hit the accelerator as soon as I heard the v8 roar. I pulled immediatley and kept pulling hard for about 5 seconds, then we stopped. I think he had no idea what a 335 was, so he found out. It would have been bad if I was stock, but I had procede V3, catback, and intake.

Hope to run into an SRT8 of some sort that wants to play.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2008, 05:44 AM   #26
ruxp
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver72 View Post
That's cause there's not too many cars the Audi's can smoke.
+1

Appreciate 0
      10-29-2008, 12:35 PM   #27
cu_north
Seasoned Lurker
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i Black/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335lvr View Post
Thread Resurrection.......
If this is any help or indicator, when I had my 350Z I went against 2 R/Ts - dead even both times, except above 120.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2008, 04:20 AM   #28
335ifanatic
Major
Rep
Drives: Revuelto, Urus Performante, X5

First of all the Car and Driver 0-60 times are pro drivers with prefect launches in perfect conditions so I wouldn't go by the numbers they've posted. In the real world, your average driver will not be able to get an R/T or 300C under 6 seconds unless it's heavily modded and the driver knows what he's doing. That been said I can't see a 335i losing to an R/T or 300C. It's actually pretty sad if a 335i driver lost to an R/T or 300C because I've driven the 300C and it's pretty sluggish off the line because of the MDS.

And I own a SRT-8 and it's a great car in a straight line and that's about it. Overall the car is awful. The handling is awful. The build quality is awful. The interior is beyond awful. But the sad thing is I love my car. It's a great daily driver and a great car to boot around. And now that they're worth basically nothing I'm thinking about adding a supercharger, headers and an intake to make it into the ultimate sleeper car.
Appreciate 0