BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Audi S5 barely faster than a Honda Civic Type R

11-29-2007, 12:56 PM   #133
Ryan335
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90ice View Post
I didn't realized this thread was about the 650i. It was about the S5.
But how would you know that? You just came here, flamed, and that was it! Typical 335 hater!
No, I'm trying to illustrate how you are a narrow minded BMW fanboy. I love the 335i but I'm not about to lose 10k on a trade in now.

If you loved the 650i and thought it was a well priced and performing car it would have proved that you are a BMW badge whore because that car is extremely similar to the S5.

This thread is still about the S5, I was just trying to figure out how biased you really are.

Everyone thinks this thread is a joke because of you and your ridiculous comments.
      11-29-2007, 01:07 PM   #134
footie
Major General
Rep
Drives: i5M60

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
I got class coming out my ass.

You are quite correct, you do have class coming out of your ass as your mouth and butt hole have clearly swapped places because only BS is coming from your lips.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2007, 01:15 PM   #135
E90ice
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan335 View Post
No, I'm trying to illustrate how you are a narrow minded BMW fanboy. I love the 335i but I'm not about to lose 10k on a trade in now.

If you loved the 650i and thought it was a well priced and performing car it would have proved that you are a BMW badge whore because that car is extremely similar to the S5.

This thread is still about the S5, I was just trying to figure out how biased you really are.

Everyone thinks this thread is a joke because of you and your ridiculous comments.
What ridiculous comments? Have you drove the S5. Because I have.

This is the Other Cars Thread. I have the right to hate or love other cars. Thats why its a forum.

Grow up and lighten up, will you.

And most of this thread IS a joke and a response to Footie that comes here with his "awesome" S5 to tell us that the S5 is sooooo masculine and the 335 is feminine. What a bunch of BS.

Mods, you can close this thread now.
      11-29-2007, 01:21 PM   #136
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:

This is the Other Cars Thread. I have the right to hate or love other cars. Thats why its a forum.

And most of this thread IS a joke and a response to Footie that comes here with his "awesome" S5 to tell us that the S5 is sooooo masculine and the 335 is feminine. What a bunch of BS.

No need for that. Just try and respond with a little more tact. You started this thread with the personal end result of dogging the car and it's ability. It is obvious you feel it is and that the Civic went around quicker or you would not have wasted the time to post it. And maybe the fact that adults still want to get the car bothers you.
      11-29-2007, 01:34 PM   #137
footie
Major General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I have my doubts about that based on your opinions of the car.

Quote:
You seem to hate anything that hasn't a BMW badge on the nose and especially a car which is as capable as your beloved 335i. Sad really.

Quote:
I wonder who is the one needing to do that.

Quote:

Lets get this straight, who started the thread (YOU), who classed the S5 suitable for girls (YOU), who has had not one single construct word to say on the thread (YOU).

I reckon if anyone should sit at the side line and not do any typing it should be you.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2007, 01:37 PM   #138
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Hey.......Texans are supposed to say reckon.
Unfortunately the guy just wants the snot to stick on the car and no praise of any kind . And when it got to singing some praise he feels the thread should be closed with his closing arguement of . Oh well.
I have to log off so I can meet a client and get their money so I can buy this car...........
      11-29-2007, 02:53 PM   #139
pnasty
Second here or 2....
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi S5

Audi S5 barely faster than a Honda Civic Type R

Ok, and I will pull up next to your" Honda Civic" or whatever and watch Babes get in the S5 while you play with yourself instead... Gauge how fast that will happen... 1.1 Secs....
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2007, 03:11 PM   #140
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnasty View Post
Ok, and I will pull up next to your" Honda Civic" or whatever and watch Babes get in the S5 while you play with yourself instead... Gauge how fast that will happen... 1.1 Secs....
What is your color combo? Any pics?
      11-29-2007, 06:47 PM   #141
///AFRO
Stage 1 Juice Box - Boosted'
Armenia
Rep
Drives: 07 AW E92-335i TT

Beside Audi having the nicest interior for a big price. I think its more of a track car compared to BMW.

2007 335i -Coupe Alpine White
Mods: JB1 | Exposed Intercooler | Black Grills/Emblems | Golf-Tee Mod | Reflectors | 35% Tints
Next: Aero-Lip | H&R Race Srings | Dual Cone Intake | Straight-Pipes
Soon: 2006 ///M3 Coupe Imola Red - [CSL Project]
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2007, 01:55 AM   #142
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
You are quite correct, you do have class coming out of your ass as your mouth and butt hole have clearly swapped places because only BS is coming from your lips.

And you get manicures / pedicures and you have a man-bag.

So what?

Oh, you also get facials.
      11-30-2007, 02:26 AM   #143
footie
Major General
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
And you get manicures / pedicures and you have a man-bag.

So what?

Oh, you also get facials.
Wrong, I do all of the above. $30 for a manicure, $35 for a pedicure and $40 for a facial (normally) but in your case I will have to charge $80 (half of which is to cleary the BS from your chin.)

PM me and book for session.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2015, 03:23 AM   #144
delas4you
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i coupe

civic type R shocker !!!!

on my way home last night had a bit of a race with a 2004 civic type R. I was in my tock BMW 335i coupe (2007).thought it would be an easy one, however from around 5mph I was in DS mode we floored it and it wasnt until around 70mph that I started to be quicker than him, he held his own up to that point.
Never realized that they were that quick, now I'm concerned that mine might not be as quick as it should, Any comments ??????
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2015, 07:42 AM   #145
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
Yeah you're right, but then the S5 is about more than just it's performance, it's the looks, the interior, the quality of the controls, the ease of how it is too drive quickly. It's the whole package which makes the S5 worth the difference.

Unless you can get your head around that then you will never understand why Audi make their S cars.
What looks? They are boring looking.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2015, 07:45 AM   #146
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan335 View Post
Yep, both big, heavy, luxurious, rare, V8 powered coupes..... yet E90ice doesn't rant about the 6er for being stupid, slow and overpriced.
Rare? No. S5 is a mass produced production car. I see several on a regular basis. Take the badge off & the general public won't be able to tell the difference between that & an A5.
Appreciate 0