BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Cosmetic Modifications G30 pre-lci fog delete.

03-28-2024, 01:42 PM   #1
Aludaris
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 5 G30 530iX

G30 pre-lci fog delete.

Hello,

Since my car does not have originally fog lights,i decided to add grille from 550i model.

Images below.

Use same glossy black finisher , obviously you can use the updated one, but this one looks just as good imo.

( i did not pressed in grille ,so that's why there gaps )

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com
Appreciate 1
Junebug851615.00
      03-29-2024, 08:38 AM   #2
imitenotbecrazy
Rep
Drives: 540i

This makes such a big difference. I'm picking up a G30 today and have the full M sport kit on order since it's the only thing missing I wanted. Made sure to order these parts so that it looks great from the start. Great mod!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2024, 09:46 AM   #3
Junebug85
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i xDrive - M Sport Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aludaris View Post
Hello,

Since my car does not have originally fog lights,i decided to add grille from 550i model.

Images below.

Use same glossy black finisher , obviously you can use the updated one, but this one looks just as good imo.

( i did not pressed in grille ,so that's why there gaps )

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com
Looks great. I did the same to mine but bought the M550i trim finishers in Cerium Grey and had them painted Gloss Black.
Attached Images

G30 540i xDrive / Stage 3 via BM3 / xHP Stage 3 / Pure 800 Cast Turbo / 5" Catted Downpipe / MST Intake / Remus Exhaust / MSS Springs / 19" JR SL01 & Conti SC7 / 20" BBS CI-R & Michelin PS4S / F90 Sway Bars & Braces / Lots of Gloss Black
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2024, 02:59 PM   #4
GhostShadow06
Rep
Drives: BMW 520i, 2020 (g30)

issues after install on an f90 front bumper on a 2020 g30 prelci

Hi guys!
so this is my first post! today I and my brother was done putting on the bumper we made transfer all of the components from the m sport original bumper. now after we plugged in everything all of the parking sensors works at expected. But i get this Pedestrian Alert system error on my Idrive. and also its greyed out. Any idea? this is my first major modification and i am already scared. is there a way to code it out? or will it go to normal by itself?
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2024, 08:30 PM   #5
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostShadow06 View Post
Hi guys!
so this is my first post! today I and my brother was done putting on the bumper we made transfer all of the components from the m sport original bumper. now after we plugged in everything all of the parking sensors works at expected. But i get this Pedestrian Alert system error on my Idrive. and also its greyed out. Any idea? this is my first major modification and i am already scared. is there a way to code it out? or will it go to normal by itself?
DUDE!!!!!!! You don't need to post this in every thread!
Appreciate 1