BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications Custom exhaust

11-06-2021, 03:29 PM   #1
TacticalGunnarM550
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i; 2017 430i

Custom exhaust

Has anyone had a custom cat back exhaust made up?

I randomly came across a company on Instagram who makes custom valved exhausts out of stainless/titanium. The prices are VERY reasonable for a car back…similar to ArmyTrix exhaust where they use their own controller. Although they don't have one listed on their site for the g30 M550, i messaged them and they said they would definitely make one.

Here's a photo of on off an m4..the quality looks solid.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-06-2021, 04:01 PM   #2
Bjames93*
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G30

Where is this the work looks great
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2021, 05:43 PM   #3
Superjackson
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: M550i

Looks very Chinese tbh, all the dropshipped Chinese exhausts always have that same blue look with the emphasis on their valves..
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2021, 06:21 PM   #4
TacticalGunnarM550
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjackson View Post
Looks very Chinese tbh, all the dropshipped Chinese exhausts always have that same blue look with the emphasis on their valves..
The company is based in Canada, Valve Master on Ig. Definitely not a drop shipped product. I've been talking to them pretty regularly all day. They're sending me price/specs, i asked if it was possible to retain factory valve controls like Remus and they said yes it wouldn't be a problem.

When they get back to me with the info I'll post it.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2021, 10:57 PM   #5
Superjackson
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalGunnarM550 View Post
Quote:
The company is based in Canada, Valve Master on Ig. Definitely not a drop shipped product. I've been talking to them pretty regularly all day. They're sending me price/specs, i asked if it was possible to retain factory valve controls like Remus and they said yes it wouldn't be a problem.

They were a sponsor for a big local bmw fb group in Canada until everyone complained that it was just dropship and they don't make any of the stuff they sell.
If you search for valved exhausts on alibaba, you will see that they look exactly the same shape and colour but with their logo added onto it.
Appreciate 1
PetieD 7169.50
      11-06-2021, 11:04 PM   #6
TacticalGunnarM550
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalGunnarM550 View Post
Quote:

They were a sponsor for a big local bmw fb group in Canada until everyone complained that it was just dropship and they don't make any of the stuff they sell.
If you search for valved exhausts on alibaba, you will see that they look exactly the same shape and colour but with their logo added onto it.
Interesting.
Appreciate 0