BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

09-09-2018, 08:50 PM   #221
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
The reason is racism/bigotry. We're not arguing, I hope, that racism does exist. They're not sensitive or misunderstand.

My point was to identify if "the talk" would be beneficial in pre-empting some adult going in a scenario they're well aware of. I believe you made the point of elucidating to many that racism/bigotry exist.

I gave the examples of "poor/rich" not to justify any actions/behaviours, but rather to use them as metaphors for how pre-empting someone to something they, as adults, are already aware and do not care. Call it "naïvety", but sometimes I believe not being aware of the ugliness of the world is helpful.
e.g.: "what are you doing with this N, when you could be with a guy like me?" - "If you have to ask that question, you wouldn't understand what kind of person he is and why I am with him" as in "I do not care what you think of him, I like him for who he is", and case closed.

You contend that not being aware could be a potential blow and the person could not have all resources to deal with it immediately. I respect that.

I used a personal experience when I was the one pre-empted, and I did not feel particularly well-cared for (as in, I would prefer if the person herself had been naïve and not "self-aware" of the fact that, in hers and other people's eyes, I was the "different" one). Call me a dreamer. I like that expression that says that racism exists because we keep talking about it (in a sense of, nobody is different as we're all humans).

So if you would call that guy an "asshole" had he said to her "what are you doing with this poor guy, when I can give you all the jewelry you want", why can't you because he used your skin colour as reason for her not to be with you and to be with him?
The "low hanging fruit" sentence was to say that we, as humans, use whatever it is we find "detrimental" about someone else to influence others. He, as an asshole in this case, would've used any other "aspect" of you to influence her to screw him. It could be that you have a big nose, or are short, anything about you you cannot change, like your skin colour. Point was, how she would react to that in that scenario with or without being "warned".
It's not about pre-empting anyone else's behavior as we cannot control others. It is about having every possible tool to manage behavior in case the situation occurs.

Your parallelism between an intrinsic attribute of a human being vs externally acquired items is a bit thin, IMHO. I mean no offense to you.

The parallelism about noses or weight or stature is still a bit thin but better. Unfortunately the leading bits of ugliness in our country still resides around race. This is on both sides. The decision to use something so charged as race in this manner beggars belief.

Great response and I'm enjoying the discourse!

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      09-09-2018, 08:56 PM   #222
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
I find this quite interesting as my friend told me that she didn't believe things like this still happened until she started dating me. Is it confirmation bias or just increased situational awareness?

I think you are definitely more aware of these situations as you experience them first-hand. My previous post talks about some "naïvety" that exists, and is confirmed by your date lack of awareness in this case.

There were quite a few words he could have used to describe me but he went to that place. Why would he do that? He's racist.

If you can give me a satisfactory answer when I'm wearing a 1500 suit and I'm clearly intelligent based on our conversation. He could have simply state, "Hey, I'm sure he's a nice guy but if you ever get tired of him, hit me up...here's my number". I know this because it happens. Guys have hit on her before and I don't mind paying what I call the, "pretty girl tax". Guys hit on hot women. If you don't like it, don't date a hot woman. He chose to use a racially charged word. His choice. Nothing to do with me besides my phenotype.

What is the excuse for this? There's no excuse. And many people think like him but do not convey the message with the same choice of words. He is racist and not ashamed of it (or drunk enough to let his inner thoughts out).

Again: we're not arguing that racism exists... Unfortunately it does, and I think it always will. If not "black or white", it is with some other form that humans create to create dissent and live in silos.
Thanks for taking the time and to your earlier point, we were discussing the finer points of this and not in complete disagreement. I see it from your point that it may be more comfortable to live without thinking of this odious behavior but I don't have that luxury.

I have really enjoyed this discussion and hope we can have more on BP OT of this nature. Respectful discourse.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      09-09-2018, 09:38 PM   #223
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
It's not about pre-empting anyone else's behavior as we cannot control others. It is about having every possible tool to manage behavior in case the situation occurs.

Your parallelism between an intrinsic attribute of a human being vs externally acquired items is a bit thin, IMHO. I mean no offense to you.

The parallelism about noses or weight or stature is still a bit thin but better. Unfortunately the leading bits of ugliness in our country still resides around race. This is on both sides. The decision to use something so charged as race in this manner beggars belief.

Great response and I'm enjoying the discourse!

Cheers-mk
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Thanks for taking the time and to your earlier point, we were discussing the finer points of this and not in complete disagreement. I see it from your point that it may be more comfortable to live without thinking of this odious behavior but I don't have that luxury.

I have really enjoyed this discussion and hope we can have more on BP OT of this nature. Respectful discourse.

Cheers-mk
Awesome, thanks for being available for this discussion to happen. It is still related to the "bad dates" topic? Hopefully! Sorry for thread jacking!

Was that you that said your dad told you you were dealt a bad hand, play the game with it? I thought that was very inspirational and I remember it constantly.

I am sorry we have to live in a world where people try to inflict harm in some way or the other. Racism should have no place in this world, but I acknowledge it does, and I too experience it to some extent, which saddens me but we have to carry on.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, hard as they are. They are insightful and help us all think about how we act and react to these unfortunate episodes.

I'll try to bring the topic back on track if we digressed:

- Remember my BPD date? So I she simply ghosted me for like 3 weeks.
She had called me a narcissist as she claimed our relationship had started in a fashion too similar to a previous relationship she had had with a narcissist 3 years ago, which "broke her soul". Mind you, she's 37. She had told me her mother had some mental illness and was not around (she was raised by her dad, and her mom lived in another city far away).
I researched a lot about narcissism and how that is ingrained in you from how you're raised... Unlikely to become a narcissist or have your "soul broken" by one in your 30s... I for one am not broken now by her. Hurt, sure, but not broken.

In any case, I showed her how she was hurting me with stuff she was actually DOING to me, and asked her what I had done to her. She said I had not done anything, but because everything was TOO GOOD, she feared I'd turn and hurt her in the future. I laughed at first, but then realized she was referring by her ghosting of other people and stuff.

Long story short, I studied a lot about this (and that is why I asked our fellow member to share a bit more about his borderline personality disorder relationship) and learned a lot, and actually found a video of a girl that, through therapy, realized she had BPD (she had no sense of self, was always sad, felt people would abandon her, etc. all the same as my "girlfriend"). I sent that to her to see if we could talk about it, that she wasn't abandoned, that I cared for her. No response.

SO I decide to ask her via text if she'd be open to meeting last Friday. She replied saying she had no intention of ever meeting with me again, and that I should refrain from attempting any contact with her.
I had only reached out because I still cared for her, missed her, and would truly be willing to go through her betterment/therapy to make her happy (she is not happy, and has not been forever).
In these 3 weeks that she basically ghosted me, she visited my LinkedIn profile (to see if I had gotten another job in another city), my Facebook profile, answered an online Ad I had posted renting my apartment (asking if I had moved cities), and then sent me a text asking if I had moved cities. Basically "stalking me" to see where I had gone. She could've just called and asked how I was doing or something humane.

Long story long (LOL), I replied to her "never contact me again" with "You were the one stalking me, but OK. Why would you even stalk me to see where I ended up online, as asked if I had moved cities..." and immediately BLOCKED her number from my phone, and e-mail.

Saturday morning (yesterday) I get a call from the police saying that if I contact her again they would proceed with criminal charges!
I told the guy: "I'm fully aware, and I blocked her and I hope she stops stalking me as she has been doing, and I had to block her in every online social media/app I had, that I too would like to pursue charges if she did".

I have to hand it to her though: I always said that "ghosting" is inappropriate, the humane thing is to have an adult conversation and say what you want. "I don't want to continue this relationship because of A, B, and C."
The police call was the closure I needed. The bitch can die now.

From now on I'll be much more careful when engaging with women, I have had many bad experiences, but this one takes the cake of the crazy.
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
      09-09-2018, 10:46 PM   #224
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Just made a tinder after a one year hiatus from dating. It’s mostly just for my trip to Germany next week, but we’ll see. Last time I tried to reactivate my account I deleted it within 24 hours.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2018, 10:59 PM   #225
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
tinder works wonders if youre
1- just looking for hookups
2- not in turkey

1 is self explanatory, 2 is because turkish girls are supremely entitled
works fairly well at school though
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2018, 11:07 PM   #226
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Lol well I am half Turkish, but I tend to be more partial to Asians
Appreciate 1
      09-10-2018, 06:55 AM   #227
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
tinder works wonders if youre
1- just looking for hookups
2- not in turkey

1 is self explanatory, 2 is because turkish girls are supremely entitled
works fairly well at school though
I'm fugly. I rarely get anything off Tinder.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2018, 07:32 AM   #228
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
I met a new one last night & shocker...another waste of time!

In her profile, she used "your" instead of "you're". My opening message to her was simply "You're*" You're 45, lady. You should know the difference by now.

She replied & we had a normal conversation & then exchanged numbers. This was Saturday. She couldn't come out to play then so we set a date for Monday. She texted me Sunday afternoon wanting to know if I would meet that evening.

Picked a local brewery and told her meet me there @ 6:30 PM & to let me know when she's on her way. She agrees.

Fast forward to 6 PM & no text. So I ask her if she is running late. 6:15 & she replies saying "Leaving now, sorry." Women, never on time.

Apparently there was an accident on the highway & she had to find another way blah blah. She finally arrives at 7:48. Thankfully, I was on top of it & asked her for her new ETA. No way was I going to wait outside or in there for her all night. It's so local I walked to the place.

She greets me with a handshake. I always find the handshake greeting for a date to be peculiar.

Proceed inside & chat & order our drinks & she gets nachos. Blah blah more normal talk until she busts out complaining about the correcting of her grammar. You'll also see her bitch about it in the pre-meet text message I have attached.

If this was such an issue for you, why did you not only reply in the 1st place, but then exchange numbers & agree to meet & then you whine about it shortly before our meeting too. Now you want to complain in person? Let. It. Go.

At that point, I was done. I said "This obviously isn't going anywhere, right?" She says yes & I get up & leave.
Attached Images

Last edited by Never_Enough; 09-10-2018 at 07:53 AM..
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-10-2018, 07:48 AM   #229
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Awesome, thanks for being available for this discussion to happen. It is still related to the "bad dates" topic? Hopefully! Sorry for thread jacking!

Was that you that said your dad told you you were dealt a bad hand, play the game with it? I thought that was very inspirational and I remember it constantly.

I am sorry we have to live in a world where people try to inflict harm in some way or the other. Racism should have no place in this world, but I acknowledge it does, and I too experience it to some extent, which saddens me but we have to carry on.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, hard as they are. They are insightful and help us all think about how we act and react to these unfortunate episodes.

She had called me a narcissist as she claimed our relationship had started in a fashion too similar to a previous relationship she had had with a narcissist 3 years ago, which "broke her soul". Mind you, she's 37. She had told me her mother had some mental illness and was not around (she was raised by her dad, and her mom lived in another city far away).
I researched a lot about narcissism and how that is ingrained in you from how you're raised... Unlikely to become a narcissist or have your "soul broken" by one in your 30s... I for one am not broken now by her. Hurt, sure, but not broken.

In any case, I showed her how she was hurting me with stuff she was actually DOING to me, and asked her what I had done to her. She said I had not done anything, but because everything was TOO GOOD, she feared I'd turn and hurt her in the future. I laughed at first, but then realized she was referring by her ghosting of other people and stuff.

Long story short, I studied a lot about this (and that is why I asked our fellow member to share a bit more about his borderline personality disorder relationship) and learned a lot, and actually found a video of a girl that, through therapy, realized she had BPD (she had no sense of self, was always sad, felt people would abandon her, etc. all the same as my "girlfriend"). I sent that to her to see if we could talk about it, that she wasn't abandoned, that I cared for her. No response.

SO I decide to ask her via text if she'd be open to meeting last Friday. She replied saying she had no intention of ever meeting with me again, and that I should refrain from attempting any contact with her.
I had only reached out because I still cared for her, missed her, and would truly be willing to go through her betterment/therapy to make her happy (she is not happy, and has not been forever).
In these 3 weeks that she basically ghosted me, she visited my LinkedIn profile (to see if I had gotten another job in another city), my Facebook profile, answered an online Ad I had posted renting my apartment (asking if I had moved cities), and then sent me a text asking if I had moved cities. Basically "stalking me" to see where I had gone. She could've just called and asked how I was doing or something humane.

Long story long (LOL), I replied to her "never contact me again" with "You were the one stalking me, but OK. Why would you even stalk me to see where I ended up online, as asked if I had moved cities..." and immediately BLOCKED her number from my phone, and e-mail.

Saturday morning (yesterday) I get a call from the police saying that if I contact her again they would proceed with criminal charges!
I told the guy: "I'm fully aware, and I blocked her and I hope she stops stalking me as she has been doing, and I had to block her in every online social media/app I had, that I too would like to pursue charges if she did".

I have to hand it to her though: I always said that "ghosting" is inappropriate, the humane thing is to have an adult conversation and say what you want. "I don't want to continue this relationship because of A, B, and C."

From now on I'll be much more careful when engaging with women, I have had many bad experiences, but this one takes the cake of the crazy.
This sounds just like the demon spawn that I was married to. Funny how people that call other people narcissists are the ones who are in fact narcissists. In psychology I've heard of this being called projecting. Same theory in relationships as the one who is always accusing one of cheating is the one cheating. I've always found it comical how we as humans tell on ourselves if a person simply listens carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
Just made a tinder after a one year hiatus from dating. It’s mostly just for my trip to Germany next week, but we’ll see. Last time I tried to reactivate my account I deleted it within 24 hours.
Used tinder twice. First time I had it for about a year and cleaned up. It was crazy. We're talking 100% close rate with everyone I matched with and my phone constantly dinged from this app. I shut my account down after a year. Two years later, I re-opened it and never got the first match and had it up for about 4 months. Crazy how the dating scene and people's desire to sleep with total strangers changes so quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
I'm fugly. I rarely get anything off Tinder.
That's no attitude to have sir. Even if you think it, never say it. It's good to have a firm understanding of who you are but to say you're fugly doesn't do you any good. On the opposite end, do you need to be model if you have nice cars and razor sharp wit?
Appreciate 3
      09-10-2018, 07:52 AM   #230
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
That's no attitude to have sir. Even if you think it, never say it. It's good to have a firm understanding of who you are but to say you're fugly doesn't do you any good. On the opposite end, do you need to be model if you have nice cars and razor sharp wit?
My wit doesn't matter on a swipe app. Most of the Tinder matches I get never even reply & I just unmatch em. That app sucks.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2018, 08:02 AM   #231
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

dayum, i just go What up Ma !!!!!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-10-2018, 08:02 AM   #232
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
My wit doesn't matter on a swipe app. Most of the Tinder matches I get never even reply & I just unmatch em. That app sucks.
By the way, did you get any responses from your new line "Come meet the worst person someone on BP has ever met in their life" that you said you were going to put on one of your profiles?

I'm curious.

And I'm loving these stories everyone has!
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2018, 08:04 AM   #233
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:

In her profile, she used "your" instead of "you're". My opening message to her was simply "You're*" You're 45, lady. You should know the difference by now.

She replied & we had a normal conversation & then exchanged numbers. This was Saturday. She couldn't come out to play then so we set a date for Monday. She texted me Sunday afternoon wanting to know if I would meet that evening.

Picked a local brewery and told her meet me there @ 6:30 PM & to let me know when she's on her way. She agrees.

Fast forward to 6 PM & no text. So I ask her if she is running late. 6:15 & she replies saying "Leaving now, sorry." Women, never on time.

Apparently there was an accident on the highway & she had to find another way blah blah. She finally arrives at 7:48. Thankfully, I was on top of it & asked her for her new ETA. No way was I going to wait outside or in there for her all night. It's so local I walked to the place.

She greets me with a handshake. I always find the handshake greeting for a date to be peculiar.

Proceed inside & chat & order our drinks & she gets nachos. Blah blah more normal talk until she busts out complaining about the correcting of her grammar. You'll also see her bitch about it in the pre-meet text message I have attached.

If this was such an issue for you, why did you not only reply in the 1st place, but then exchange numbers & agree to meet & then you whine about it shortly before our meeting too. Now you want to complain in person? Let. It. Go.

At that point, I was done. I said "This obviously isn't going anywhere, right?" She says yes & I get up & leave.
I'm going to offer you some advice, and please don't take this the wrong way because it isn't meant as an insult at all.

I've seen some of your messages you posted from POF, Tinder, and those texts, and I think the issue is you come off as a dick to someone who doesn't understand your sense of humor. Trust me, I know, because I have the same sense of humor and was getting the same results for awhile.

Women love to be teased and challenged, but if you come off as too aggressive at first, they will put up a wall because they see it as rude/insulting instead of playful/flirting.

The statement "nice guys finish last" is completely misleading. People who are too nice never keep someone's interest.

The key is to be nice to them at first, so they are more accepting and let their guard down so to speak. Once you're "in" then you can start with the teasing, witty jokes, etc. That is what keeps them interested and wanting more, then finish it off with being dominant in the bedroom and you're set. The key is having a nice "outer shell" as I call it, with a bit of a flirty edge that keeps them wondering.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
________4157.00
      09-10-2018, 08:05 AM   #234
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:

At that point, I was done. I said "This obviously isn't going anywhere, right" She says yes & I get up & leave.
Duuuuuude......damn I wish we lived closer so we could drink and share stories. I'm with you, she should know this shit by now. I always think of a quote anytime I hear things like this. "Do no correct a fool or he will hate you, correct a wise man and he will appreciate you." The whole, they're their, there thing along with an/and and your/you're drives me insane. We learned this in elementary school and somehow these individuals have made it this far in life. I typically won't even talk to women that do this. I see these as red flags to stay away as it will end in disaster. These types of women can't keep up with topics that I discuss if they can't even get their grammar on point.

I dated a girl once who used to asked what words meant that I would use in conversation. It got old fast so I started misleading her and giving her the wrong meanings to words I would use. I can't remember them all but I remember telling her that sodomy or to sodomize someone was a fancy way of saying that you helped them out. I clued my friends in on this and we all started doing it. We used to go out for drinks and would try so hard not bust out laughing during conversations when she would join in and try using her new $.50 words. There were many times when we just couldn't contain ourselves. Eventually one of my friends wife pulled her aside and explained what had been happening for months because she couldn't handle seeing this poor girl continue to be ridiculed. We broke up shortly after. Bless her, that girl was hot as sin but dumb as a box of hammers.
Appreciate 2
      09-10-2018, 08:08 AM   #235
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I'm going to offer you some advice, and please don't take this the wrong way because it isn't meant as an insult at all.

I've seen some of your messages you posted from POF, Tinder, and those texts, and I think the issue is you come off as a dick to someone who doesn't understand your sense of humor. Trust me, I know, because I have the same sense of humor and was getting the same results for awhile.

Women love to be teased and challenged, but if you come off as too aggressive at first, they will put up a wall because they see it as rude/insulting instead of playful/flirting.

The statement "nice guys finish last" is completely misleading. People who are too nice never keep someone's interest.

The key is to be nice to them at first, so they are more accepting and let their guard down so to speak. Once you're "in" then you can start with the teasing, witty jokes, etc. That is what keeps them interested and wanting more, then finish it off with being dominant in the bedroom and you're set. The key is having a nice "outer shell" as I call it, with a bit of a flirty edge that keeps them wondering.
This shit right here!!! Exactly. Sir, you have it on point.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2018, 08:19 AM   #236
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post

I get it, but I'm just gonna be me. I'm not desperate for attention. Also, keep in mind that you're not seeing my openings every time.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2018, 08:20 AM   #237
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
dayum, i just go What up Ma !!!!!

Reminds me of The Boat that Rocked. Midnight Mark got all the ladies, when asked how he did it he replied, "I never say a single word. When the tension gets too much to bear and they simply can't stand the silence a minute longer. I say, How about it then?"

Appreciate 1
      09-10-2018, 09:00 AM   #238
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:

You're welcome. The experiences aren't hard, they just exist. And again, thanks for your engagement in reasonable discourse.

I'll comment on your review of the experience with the whack-job you were dating: Run. Don't look back. Run. A good relationship allows your best to shine through and that person was a toxin that needed to be ejected from your life. Well done!

On the side of being careful, I highly recommend a light background check. One of the persons I dated prior to my current friend lied about the number of times she was married. FFS, that's so easy to uncover that it simply falls into the place of being a stupid lie.

Cheers-mk
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      09-10-2018, 02:05 PM   #239
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
i don't know what i got myself into but i'm slightly curious and slightly scared with a sprinkle of turned on - she sent a link from bdsm wiki about aftercare (??) and how it is apparently important for me to be "cute" afterwards so she can feel fine after "treating me like garbage"?????

i'm going to post a picture later since it's on snap and i dont want to take a screenshot
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2018, 02:13 PM   #240
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
i don't know what i got myself into but i'm slightly curious and slightly scared with a sprinkle of turned on - she sent a link from bdsm wiki about aftercare (??) and how it is apparently important for me to be "cute" afterwards so she can feel fine after "treating me like garbage"?????

i'm going to post a picture later since it's on snap and i dont want to take a screenshot
Run away young friend, run away. You may be in over your head.

Had a girl try this with me once. It's difficult to keep it hard with someone yelling at and beating the shit out of you. I told her I would agree to it as long as we got to switch after. Funny how she wasn't interested in being tied up and whipped with a riding crop but expected me to be ok with it.
Appreciate 1
      09-10-2018, 02:15 PM   #241
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Had a girl try this with me once. It's difficult to keep it hard with someone yelling at and beating the shit out of you. I told her I would agree to it as long as we got to switch after. Funny how she wasn't interested in being tied up and whipped with a riding crop but expected me to be ok with it.
i'm really not feeling that tbh and i can so see that play out exactly how it happened to you

she mentioned that stuff in the car and i was fine with it, told her we'd have a hard time if she wanted to be the top and said she was a switch but im having doubts...

not worth risking my safety and mental health haha
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      09-10-2018, 02:18 PM   #242
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Quote:

Was that your narcissist as well?
Trying to develop a pattern here as my narcissist mentioned (and had one) being into pegging. Never got around to trying that though.
Appreciate 0