BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section Members Classifieds FS: Supersprint B58 Downpipe with Sport Catalytic Converter

11-06-2023, 09:48 AM   #1
Handsomeheff
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw G30 540xdrive

FS: Supersprint B58 Downpipe with Sport Catalytic Converter

This Supersprint downpipe is designed to be a plug&play upgrade replacing the stock down pipe without any modification.

When deciding on the right exhaust the hardest part is feeling confident in the best sound mixed with increased performance, this really leaves you to guess based on reputation. Fortunately, Supersprint has the reputation covered when it comes to BMW exhausts. For over 60 years their goal has always been designing and building the highest quality exhaust available. This has been achieved through extensive testing using real race teams to get the best feedback there is to offer, from the ones who demand the best everyday. Extensive dyno testing, high quality materials, and race team feedback are what allow Supersprint to extract the power from your engine, not just the noise.
Most Supersprint systems are built with larger diameter piping to improve exhaust flow which helps the engine do less work and make more horsepower! Supersprint exhausts generally run at a premium over other systems but no other system on the market can match their quality, performance, or reputation!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      11-07-2023, 08:06 PM   #2
DravitM4
Ballin’ on a Budget
Rep
Drives: 22’ BMW M4 Competition xDrive

Is this for sale?
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2023, 08:08 PM   #3
Handsomeheff
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DravitM4 View Post
Is this for sale?
Yes it is
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2023, 08:51 PM   #4
tjbuggy2b
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 540i xDrive M Sport

First, Handsomeheff if you're to post something for sale, maybe make it actually for sale.... you know, with a statement of condition, price, and whether you're able to ship or it's local pickup only. Not just some ad blurb from a website.

Second, DravitM4 did your really just ask if something was for sale in the "personal classified" forum?
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2023, 10:47 PM   #5
Viper31
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i

Garage List
2017 BMW 540i  [0.00]
So please provide some more information- it looks new from the pics, but has it been installed?

And how much please!

Viper31
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2023, 10:51 PM   #6
Handsomeheff
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbuggy2b View Post
First, Handsomeheff if you're to post something for sale, maybe make it actually for sale.... you know, with a statement of condition, price, and whether you're able to ship or it's local pickup only. Not just some ad blurb from a website.

Second, DravitM4 did your really just ask if something was for sale in the "personal classified" forum?

It’s new never installed, I’m asking $1500 obo and what I posted is the description from Supersprint, the Brand should speak for itself..pictures are actual item.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2023, 10:53 PM   #7
Handsomeheff
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper31 View Post
So please provide some more information- it looks new from the pics, but has it been installed?

And how much please!

Viper31

Never installed I would be more than happy to send you more pics .. Just Pm me. This is a steal check the actual market price to see how much it’s listed for.
Appreciate 0