BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board What's that? You wanna chit chat? Welcome to the whore thread!

Closed Thread

02-28-2018, 01:21 PM   #51437
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jody View Post
I suspect the cat pushed it. He is a sneaky bastard.
Sure, had nothing to do with the fact you kept staring at your work, probably breathed a bit heavy on it before rubbing that one little spot, THEN walked down the driveway blaming the cat, whose only claim to responsibility is the tiny tail flick against a tire and possibly a small squirt on the fender.

Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 01:26 PM   #51438
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Sure, had nothing to do with the fact you kept staring at your work, probably breathed a bit heavy on it before rubbing that one little spot, THEN walked down the driveway blaming the cat, whose only claim to responsibility is the tiny tail flick against a tire and possibly a small squirt on the fender.

Close......Did I mention that I adopted the cat that played Toonces on SNL?

Honestly, I'm just glad it rolled and hit me instead of the other direction and hit the house.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 01:30 PM   #51439
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Toonces!!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 01:35 PM   #51440
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Holy shit you guys are thorough! I like that my story has you captivated enough to want to know small details. The rain stopped Sunday night. I'm at work before the sun is up. Post work Monday was the first chance I had to check out the work. BTW, not only did I apply touch up paint and use the Langka system to level paint, due to micro-abrasions in the clear coat from using the "blob eliminator" I used compound and polish on the entire car. Mind you the rain stopped on Sunday. I was checking out my paint correction as well as my mastery of detailing.

When I walked past the car to go to the mailbox, the car had not began to roll. Strange, I know but the car was in the same spot when I walked past on my way to the mailbox. I suspect the cat pushed it. He is a sneaky bastard.

Hmmm...frankly, I'm not sure I believe you. Your story has holes in it. The only way you'll be believed is to:

1. Post a picture of said bruise, but in high res so we can see the tire track marks surrounding the bruise AND
2. Post a picture of the type of tires on your car so we can match up the tire pattern per the manufacturer's website to the tracks on your arm / shoulder, wherever, I forget.

Only then will we believe you. Only then. In the words of X-Files - "I want to believe".
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 02:17 PM   #51441
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Hmmm...frankly, I'm not sure I believe you. Your story has holes in it. The only way you'll be believed is to:

1. Post a picture of said bruise, but in high res so we can see the tire track marks surrounding the bruise AND
2. Post a picture of the type of tires on your car so we can match up the tire pattern per the manufacturer's website to the tracks on your arm / shoulder, wherever, I forget.

Only then will we believe you. Only then. In the words of X-Files - "I want to believe".
How very strange. I don't mind to post a picture of the bruise but from what part of the story are you deriving that I was actually ran over? At no point in said story did say I was "ran over." I was "struck" by the car, in fact by the rear of the car. I did not post this as a farce but more of a story for everyone's entertainment. I mean, who runs over themselves.....(other than the guy from Star Trek). I honestly could car less about whether or not you trust me unless you are my girlfriend, attorney, kids, police or insurance agent.

Photo attached. Note the straight lines from the trunk lid along with the BMW roundel bruise in the middle. If having an actual roundel bruise doesn't convince you then I'm not sure what will.

I'll save you further speculation. Reread the story. The bumper is what made contact with me first. After having my knee pushed out from under me, I rolled/turned to see what hit me. By my knee being "clipped" this is how the trunk hit me in the shoulder, note the massive swelling in the photo. Not sure how as the roundels do not have any form of textur to them, but if you look close enough it does look like you can see the "cross" in the emblem in the bruise.

BTW, did't see a mic drop emoji so lets just say that it is implied.
Attached Images

Last edited by King Rudi; 02-28-2018 at 02:26 PM..
Appreciate 1
      02-28-2018, 02:36 PM   #51442
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Holy shit you guys are thorough! I like that my story has you captivated enough to want to know small details. The rain stopped Sunday night. I'm at work before the sun is up. Post work Monday was the first chance I had to check out the work. BTW, not only did I apply touch up paint and use the Langka system to level paint, due to micro-abrasions in the clear coat from using the "blob eliminator" I used compound and polish on the entire car. Mind you the rain stopped on Sunday. I was checking out my paint correction as well as my mastery of detailing.

When I walked past the car to go to the mailbox, the car had not began to roll. Strange, I know but the car was in the same spot when I walked past on my way to the mailbox. I suspect the cat pushed it. He is a sneaky bastard.
From your situation ..The keyword is your cat !
I never believed in *Final Destination* but now I do !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      02-28-2018, 02:45 PM   #51443
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
How very strange. I don't mind to post a picture of the bruise but from what part of the story are you deriving that I was actually ran over? At no point in said story did say I was "ran over." I was "struck" by the car, in fact by the rear of the car. I did not post this as a farce but more of a story for everyone's entertainment. I mean, who runs over themselves.....(other than the guy from Star Trek). I honestly could car less about whether or not you trust me unless you are my girlfriend, attorney, kids, police or insurance agent.

Photo attached. Note the straight lines from the trunk lid along with the BMW roundel bruise in the middle. If having an actual roundel bruise doesn't convince you then I'm not sure what will.

I'll save you further speculation. Reread the story. The bumper is what made contact with me first. After having my knee pushed out from under me, I rolled/turned to see what hit me. By my knee being "clipped" this is how the trunk hit me in the shoulder, note the massive swelling in the photo. Not sure how as the roundels do not have any form of textur to them, but if you look close enough it does look like you can see the "cross" in the emblem in the bruise.

Jesus Christ ! Yes , I can see your BMW emblem .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 02:54 PM   #51444
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Jesus Christ ! Yes , I can see your BMW emblem .
Crazy huh? That shit hurt.
Appreciate 1
      02-28-2018, 03:06 PM   #51445
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:

Easy, easy. I meant that in jest. I thought you'd pick that up based on the criteria I listed in order for me to believe you, but I guess I need to add some sort of sarcasm smiley or something.

And I don't know - I read the OP once a while ago, but forgot the details and just saw everyone's skepticism so I thought I'd pile on for fun.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 03:09 PM   #51446
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Easy, easy. I meant that in jest. I thought you'd pick that up based on the criteria I listed in order for me to believe you, but I guess I need to add some sort of sarcasm smiley or something.

And I don't know - I read the OP once a while ago, but forgot the details and just saw everyone's skepticism so I thought I'd pile on for fun.
I picked up on it, I was returning the sarcasm.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 03:23 PM   #51447
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Crazy huh? That shit hurt.
I see that my friend . And of course I wish you a speedy recovery ASAP !
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 03:26 PM   #51448
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I see that my friend . And of course I wish you a speedy recovery ASAP !
Thank you good sir!
Appreciate 1
      02-28-2018, 03:39 PM   #51449
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Thank you good sir!
The pleasure is/was all mine...Thank YOU sir !

ADVICE : I can see you're new on here . This means watch your ass in this thread !
BTW...My first name is Philippe .

Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      02-28-2018, 03:43 PM   #51450
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Pleasure Phillippe and noted, thanks for the heads up.
Appreciate 1
      02-28-2018, 04:33 PM   #51451
GoRomeo
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i, 135i

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [9.50]
2006 330i  [6.75]
Quote:

ADVICE : I can see you're new on here . This means watch your ass in this thread !
ok?
Appreciate 1
      03-01-2018, 10:01 AM   #51452
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRomeo View Post
ok?
Ok what ?

Appreciate 0
      03-01-2018, 10:42 AM   #51453
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:

BUT, despite his complaints, we all lovingly call him Belgie
Appreciate 2
bimmette6452.50
Dang3r12503.00
      03-01-2018, 11:09 AM   #51454
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
That's awesome Uncle , and of course I saw bimmette loves it too .

I truly love you Tara !
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-01-2018, 11:46 AM   #51455
GoRomeo
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [9.50]
2006 330i  [6.75]
Quote:
Ok what ?
You forgot to say " and I am with the Belgium Mafia"
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #51456
GoRomeo
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [9.50]
2006 330i  [6.75]
Quote:
good one
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2018, 12:04 PM   #51457
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRomeo View Post
You forgot to say " and I am with the Belgium Mafia"
I am white my friend !

Appreciate 0
      03-01-2018, 12:05 PM   #51458
GoRomeo
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [9.50]
2006 330i  [6.75]
Quote: