BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion The story of Russian propaganda, Elon, and lots of bickering about Trump

Closed Thread

04-02-2020, 10:39 AM   #1
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

The story of Russian propaganda, Elon, and lots of bickering about Trump

lol

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/elo...chines-instead
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 02:06 PM   #2
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Hey comrade, instead of re-posting propaganda links from banned Russian troll farms, maybe try to be at least be a little creative and find something from a non-banned source ... or, hey, be enterprising and skip the middleman and just make shit up yourself!

or ... wait - do you not know ZeroHedge is a Russian Trojan Horse run out of Bulgaria??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.

Last edited by GrussGott; 04-02-2020 at 02:21 PM..
Appreciate 4
MFNATIK1453.00
jmg8094.50
minn196636.50

04-02-2020, 02:39 PM   #3
NickyC
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Hey comrade, instead of re-posting propaganda links from banned Russian troll farms, maybe try to be at least be a little creative and find something from a non-banned source ... or, hey, be enterprising and skip the middleman and just make shit up yourself!

or ... wait - do you not know ZeroHedge is a Russian Trojan Horse run out of Bulgaria??
You mad bro? You sound like one of those lemmings who believed in the Trump/Russian collusion fairy tale. Haha
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 04:45 PM   #4
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
You mad bro? You sound like one of those lemmings who believed in the Trump/Russian collusion fairy tale. Haha
Given you missed the part where you posted a link from a Bulgarian propaganda troll farm, I'll assume you're one of their useful ... comrades, and not a supporter, so more specificity: my point was you could've picked non-Russian-Propaganda media sources like Business Insider or The Financial Times, which have the same story, but DON'T support Russian propaganda.

See the difference? Your link tags you as a supporter of Russian propaganda vs my links which don't, and they both have the same story!

As for Elon Musk and his shenanigans, well hey, Elon's gonna Elon amiright?

Quote:
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 1
minn196636.50

04-02-2020, 10:02 PM   #5
NickyC
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Given you missed the part where you posted a link from a Bulgarian propaganda troll farm, I'll assume you're one of their useful ... comrades, and not a supporter, so more specificity: my point was you could've picked non-Russian-Propaganda media sources like Business Insider or The Financial Times, which have the same story, but DON'T support Russian propaganda.

See the difference? Your link tags you as a supporter of Russian propaganda vs my links which don't, and they both have the same story!

As for Elon Musk and his shenanigans, well hey, Elon's gonna Elon amiright?
Yep you're mad, too bad you didn't follow places like ZeroHedge which had the Trump/Russian collusion and other MSM fairy tails pegged from the start. Would have saved yourself quite a few years of embarrassment and rage wondering why you were always wrong. Hell you're so mindfucked on MSM propaganda I bet you don't even know what gender you are anymore. Haha
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 10:48 PM   #6
ynguldyn
Colonel
Rep
Drives: battery powered tv on wheels

Quote:
Yep you're mad, too bad you didn't follow places like ZeroHedge which had the Trump/Russian collusion and other MSM fairy tails pegged from the start. Would have saved yourself quite a few years of embarrassment and rage wondering why you were always wrong. Hell you're so mindfucked on MSM propaganda I bet you don't even know what gender you are anymore. Haha
Can you please stop with the whole "fairy tales" spin? Mueller basically stopped his investigation saying he got to the limit of his mandate and next steps had to be done by the Congress. He never cleared Trump.

It's pretty amazing that you keep promoting all kinds of conspiracies on this forum but the one true story ends up being a "fairy tale".

Back to the subject: ZH is 50% stock promotion, 30% propaganda, 15% paranoia, 5% properly useful information. For anyone with common sense, that's 95% noise 5% signal. You only get an acceptable signal/noise ratio there when you're a conspiracy nut and propaganda+paranoia start looking like signal.
Appreciate 1
minn196636.50

04-02-2020, 11:15 PM   #7
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynguldyn View Post
Can you please stop with the whole "fairy tales" spin? Mueller basically stopped his investigation saying he got to the limit of his mandate and next steps had to be done by the Congress. He never cleared Trump.

It's pretty amazing that you keep promoting all kinds of conspiracies on this forum but the one true story ends up being a "fairy tale".

Back to the subject: ZH is 50% stock promotion, 30% propaganda, 15% paranoia, 5% properly useful information. For anyone with common sense, that's 95% noise 5% signal. You only get an acceptable signal/noise ratio there when you're a conspiracy nut and propaganda+paranoia start looking like signal.
So your telling me Muller gave congress such a solid case that they decided instead to started a whole new investigation revolving around Ukraine which is Russia arch enemy right now that resulted in a failed impeachment. When that impeachment failed instead of dusting up that whole report they decided to find something else to investigate trump which was first roger stone and now handling of the ccp virus. Yup such an incredible solid case muller had.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 11:34 PM   #8
ynguldyn
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
So your telling me Muller gave congress such a solid case that they decided instead to started a whole new investigation revolving around Ukraine which is Russia arch enemy right now that resulted in a failed impeachment. When that impeachment failed instead of dusting up that whole report they decided to find something else to investigate trump which was first roger stone and now handling of the ccp virus. Yup such an incredible solid case muller had.
Congress simply doesn't have enough resources to investigate all the bad shit Trump has done.

It would be Pelosi's dream come true if Trump went all proper for a year or so and gave her a chance to work on one thing like Reps could do with Benghazi.
Appreciate 1
minn196636.50

04-02-2020, 11:42 PM   #9
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

The impeachment didn't fail. He was impeached. Then he was acquitted by sycophants and now he proves how inept he is every singe day of this pandemic.
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 5
chris7192525.50
530iDriver1239.00
quick6266.50
minn196636.50

04-02-2020, 11:44 PM   #10
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
The impeachment didn't fail. He was impeached. Then he was acquitted by sycophants and now he proves how inept he is every singe day of this pandemic.
So it failed, it sort of a prosecutor saying the prosecution didn't failed because the jury ruled not guilty.

How? He was ahead of the curve and been following expert advice against his natural stance. If anything this is showing how inept our states have become since health services falls under there domain.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 11:47 PM   #11
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Congress simply doesn't have enough resources to investigate all the bad shit Trump has done.

It would be Pelosi's dream come true if Trump went all proper for a year or so and gave her a chance to work on one thing like Reps could do with Benghazi.
Lmfao
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2020, 01:44 AM   #12
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Would have saved yourself quite a few years of embarrassment and rage wondering why you were always wrong.
You might want check your intel on that, cause it ain't 100%: I called TSLA's rise back in September right in this thread. Just go back a few pages.

But, since my posts aren't Russian propaganda, I get why you missed them.

Quote:
Appreciate 3
chris7192525.50
quick6266.50
minn196636.50

04-03-2020, 01:44 AM   #13
ynguldyn
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
So it failed, it sort of a prosecutor saying the prosecution didn't failed because the jury ruled not guilty.
Stop with the false analogies.

In a real court, any member of the jury pool who says "I will acquit" during selection doesn't get to sit on the jury.

In a real court, the judge and the jury are separate entities with different functions.

In a real court, prosecution is allowed to call witnesses.
Appreciate 3
quick6266.50
minn196636.50

04-03-2020, 02:54 AM   #14
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

How? He was ahead of the curve and been following expert advice against his natural stance. If anything this is showing how inept our states have become since health services falls under there domain.
No the vote passed. Didn't you read the news?

Hahah ahead of the curve my ass. This isn't politics and I have strayed. Take it to the other crap threads where sycophants are waiting for their turn on the Trump pole.
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 3
chris7192525.50
quick6266.50
minn196636.50

04-03-2020, 06:49 AM   #15
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Stop with the false analogies.

In a real court, any member of the jury pool who says "I will acquit" during selection doesn't get to sit on the jury.

In a real court, the judge and the jury are separate entities with different functions.

In a real court, prosecution is allowed to call witnesses.
All i hear is a child crying because he lost a game and said the rules are unfair when they fully knew the rules ahead of time.

If your going to complain about it not being a real case then the impeachment would have never gone forward with speculation as the only evidence.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2020, 06:50 AM   #16
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:

Hahah ahead of the curve my ass. This isn't politics and I have strayed. Take it to the other crap threads where sycophants are waiting for their turn on the Trump pole.
If a grand jury votes to have the prosecution move forward and the petti jury finds you not guilty, your not guilty no one gives a shit if the grand jury thought they had enough evidence to prosecute they only care about what the petti (senate) decided.
Appreciate 1
KRS_SN434.50

04-03-2020, 09:47 AM   #17
ynguldyn
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
All i hear is a child crying because he lost a game and said the rules are unfair when they fully knew the rules ahead of time.

If your going to complain about it not being a real case then the impeachment would have never gone forward with speculation as the only evidence.
Ad hominem response is the true sign of a loser.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2020, 10:03 AM   #18
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Not really, this wasn't the first impeachment we had two prior and one almost impeachments and the procedure and conduct was already well establish.

The House conducted an incompetent investigation which they abuse there power and the evidence they gather would never be consider admissible in a real court, they shove the case forward and watch it get destroyed on the senate floor. Trump was aquitted, just accept it and put your tds in check.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2020, 10:28 AM   #19
ynguldyn
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Not really, this wasn't the first impeachment we had two prior and one almost impeachments and the procedure and conduct was already well establish.
Do you even know what "ad hominem" is?

/Audience hears NC running to his google machine somewhere behind the scene./
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2020, 10:41 AM   #20
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

If a grand jury votes to have the prosecution move forward and the petti jury finds you not guilty, your not guilty no one gives a shit if the grand jury thought they had enough evidence to prosecute they only care about what the petti (senate) decided.
An indictment is still an indictment. An impeachment is still an impeachment. Get over it, he was impeached and he's doing a lousy job. He sucked as a business man, he sucked as a reality show star, he sucks as a president and you got suckered into defending him because of his party affiliation.
Appreciate 1
chris7192525.50

04-03-2020, 10:47 AM   #21
jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

The House conducted an incompetent investigation which they abuse there power and the evidence they gather would never be consider admissible in a real court, they shove the case forward and watch it get destroyed on the senate floor. Trump was aquitted, just accept it and put your tds in check.
Surprise surprise an anti-science, anti-EVer is pro Trump and this is only about facts right. Such biased BS. I'm so glad I'm not brainwashed what to think by right wing snake oil peddlers only out to benefit themselves. The more willing people are to reject rationality for the mob mentality of politics, the more they benefit from ignorance. This is why Trump can lie to your face and you make excuses to explain it away. It's sad. It's basically a cult.
Appreciate 1
quick6266.50

04-03-2020, 10:57 AM   #22
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Surprise surprise an anti-science, anti-EVer is pro Trump and this is only about facts right. Such biased BS. I'm so glad I'm not brainwashed what to think by right wing snake oil peddlers only out to benefit themselves. The more willing people are to reject rationality for the mob mentality of politics, the more they benefit from ignorance. This is why Trump can lie to your face and you make excuses to explain it away. It's sad. It's basically a cult.
What did I say that was a false
The house choose to accuse Trump of abuse of power by using executive privilege, instead of going to the courts and getting the courts to over rule Trump they exceeded their powers by indicting trump over using his constitutional power.

The case the house establish was speculation and hear say which by themselves is not grounds to prosecute someone

The senate heard the entire case and saw it was lacking and acquitted Trump

During the Senate hearing the Prosecutor aka House wanted the Senate to do the Prosecutor job since they realize the case the put forward was lacking despite them saying 1 month earlier it was rock solid.

So don't belittle me over the actions of the Democrats in the house, they did an awful job and paid for it.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread