BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications G30 540i Downpipe for sale

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-20-2020, 01:44 AM   #1
BMW_Sweden
Private First Class
42
Rep
107
Posts

Drives: 540iX G30
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

G30 540i Downpipe for sale

Hello,

Sold my car so I have a Downpipe laying around..

It's a Swedish BSR 200 Cell race cat which I only used for 1-2 months

BSR gave the car 437hk & 621nm
Schmiedmann with HC Performance gave my car 448hk / 681 nm


I was thinkin €/$ 400 for the pipe + shipping

Anyone interested?


Works on:
140i
340i
440i
540i
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2020, 07:48 AM   #2
aadum
Second Lieutenant
aadum's Avatar
Croatia
50
Rep
233
Posts

Drives: 330xd e92 ,520d f10, 540i G30
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Split,Croatia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Sweden View Post
Hello,

Sold my car so I have a Downpipe laying around..

It's a Swedish BSR 200 Cell race cat which I only used for 1-2 months

BSR gave the car 437hk & 621nm
Schmiedmann with HC Performance gave my car 448hk / 681 nm


I was thinkin €/$ 400 for the pipe + shipping

Anyone interested?


Works on:
140i
340i
440i
540i
Hello does it pass EU6 sniffer test? Is it ECE approved?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2020, 12:09 PM   #3
BMW_Sweden
Private First Class
42
Rep
107
Posts

Drives: 540iX G30
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadum View Post
Hello does it pass EU6 sniffer test? Is it ECE approved?
Hey,
This is all I know: (in Swedish it says it’s an E-marked race catalyst)

Sniffer test? What is that?

Increased performance and improved exhaust flow.
• More torque and improved direct response.
• All components are developed and controlled by BSR.
• Race downpipe in stainless steel with original attachment points.
• Race downpipe with 4" turbo connection and 3" outlet pipe to exhaust system.
• High quality fitting.
• Designed for easy mounting.
• 200 cell metal race catalytic converter. Improved exhaust flow and very good vibration and heat resistance.
• Stainless bellows with outer braid only.
• 2 Lambda sockets. 1 socket before the catalytic converter and 1 socket after.
• Turbo flange with labyrinth seal and V-band construction.
• Stainless steel band clamp 3".
• BSR software is recommended.
• Suitable for racing as well.
• Made in Sweden.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2020, 11:03 PM   #4
aadum
Second Lieutenant
aadum's Avatar
Croatia
50
Rep
233
Posts

Drives: 330xd e92 ,520d f10, 540i G30
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Split,Croatia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Sweden View Post
Hey,
This is all I know: (in Swedish it says it’s an E-marked race catalyst)

Sniffer test? What is that?

Increased performance and improved exhaust flow.
• More torque and improved direct response.
• All components are developed and controlled by BSR.
• Race downpipe in stainless steel with original attachment points.
• Race downpipe with 4" turbo connection and 3" outlet pipe to exhaust system.
• High quality fitting.
• Designed for easy mounting.
• 200 cell metal race catalytic converter. Improved exhaust flow and very good vibration and heat resistance.
• Stainless bellows with outer braid only.
• 2 Lambda sockets. 1 socket before the catalytic converter and 1 socket after.
• Turbo flange with labyrinth seal and V-band construction.
• Stainless steel band clamp 3".
• BSR software is recommended.
• Suitable for racing as well.
• Made in Sweden.
Sniffer test is your exhaust test. Basically they connect the probe to your car exhaust ,and search for certain parameters.If you are out of range you will fail technical exam.Maybe you could ask manufacturer what they have to say but I am almost sure if they are not using HJS cats inside the test will not pass

P.s. how was the smell from exhaust?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2020, 01:00 AM   #5
BMW_Sweden
Private First Class
42
Rep
107
Posts

Drives: 540iX G30
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadum View Post
Sniffer test is your exhaust test. Basically they connect the probe to your car exhaust ,and search for certain parameters.If you are out of range you will fail technical exam.Maybe you could ask manufacturer what they have to say but I am almost sure if they are not using HJS cats inside the test will not pass

P.s. how was the smell from exhaust?
Oh, right. Here in Sweden it should pass. I will try to get some info.

There was of course a slight smell difference while outside, but I liked it
I felt nothing from inside the car or while driving with the windows down.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST