BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Homewrecker - Ilhan Omar Style

08-28-2019, 03:19 PM   #67
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Actually I have heard with my own ears how trump bragged about sexually assaulting women. I also heard with my own ears that he cheated on his pregnant wife. No benefit of a doubt because he did those things. Guy is a scum bag in my eyes due to what I have heard him say. No media needed to help that.
Says the guy who works in Hollywood. An industry that is packed full of infidelity and all sorts of degeneracy. The industry that coined the term, casting couch.
Appreciate 2
Run Silent6618.00
City Pig6120.00

08-28-2019, 03:25 PM   #68
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
lol the racist republicans still just floating all this about a simple divorce.

Something 30% of ppl do. In fact their own god king has now only divorced but actually cheated and done some truly nasty things more times then you can count. But I don't see any thread about that from these definitly not racist guys who are are just offended by divorce!

The timing of how these threads always appear when trump is having a bad time is not at all suspect

Crazy republicans have 0 morality and 0 principle. It's all just a political hit job lol.

No proof of anything just make up some rumors and ask for investigation to tie up the system and shut that person up. In the end she will be totally innocent but the hit job was done. So shady. Just watch. There will be no charges because nothing happened. All a political hit job.

It's always the same tactic with these shady MSM and politicians and you are their suckers every single time haha.

I said it a few times already, when you see shady republicans and democrats and MSM team up which they are doing against this lady then I know what she is saying must be something legit. That's what happening here. If there was something illegal she would be already been in trouble a long time ago. Maybee you next gonna claim she is as powerful as Hillary and can get out of anything ahah. No you are all just the usual suckers and fall for whatever the shady MSM and shady republicans tell you

But on this forum it's always literally the same 5 hardened bigot ppl making these posts. Always the same 5. Every time. You want to talk about where there's smoke there's fire? It cannot be more clear who in this forum is a hardened racist or bigot. You can tell easily by how immediately outraged they get when they get called out lol.

let's go around the same exact circle again today. You can get outraged over something else and call me more names. I'm sure you can come up with something original. That's it get it all out of your system, you'll feel better after a good rage

See you back here with a similar thread about some Muslim when trump has another bad poll. Suckers
Man you must be high again. No proof and a shady investigation. Gee what did that sound like. Oh yeah the 3 year BS investigation into Trump and Russia.
Appreciate 1
City Pig6120.00

08-28-2019, 03:38 PM   #69
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Rep
Drives: Flaming stock car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
'
Perhaps if we all just stop responding to his posts all-together, they will be less frequent.
Appreciate 5
Run Silent6618.00
N54Yankee1917.50
lakefront222.50
City Pig6120.00

08-28-2019, 04:49 PM   #70
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Says the guy who works in Hollywood. An industry that is packed full of infidelity and all sorts of degeneracy. The industry that coined the term, casting couch.
Huh? Are you insinuating that I am on the same level as an adulterer due to my industry? Wow, that's some grasping at straws there stalker.
Appreciate 1
      08-28-2019, 05:45 PM   #71
City Pig
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Perhaps if we all just stop responding to his posts all-together, they will be less frequent.
This is my plan moving forward.
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi6478.50

08-28-2019, 06:43 PM   #72
SoCalS2k
Major
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
This is my plan moving forward.
lol you need a safe space
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 06:56 PM   #73
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Huh? Are you insinuating that I am on the same level as an adulterer due to my industry? Wow, that's some grasping at straws there stalker.
When did I ever say that? For all I know you might be a perfect little boy scout but the industry you work in has been questionable for years.
Appreciate 2
City Pig6120.00
MKSixer17087.50

08-28-2019, 06:59 PM   #74
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Dont worry I shall continue to respond. Especially when Im doing the night shift and dont have shit going on. You and sumbmwguy make for some entertaining reading.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent6618.00
City Pig6120.00
MKSixer17087.50

08-28-2019, 07:26 PM   #75
SoCalS2k
Major
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Dont worry I shall continue to respond. Especially when Im doing the night shift and dont have shit going on. You and sumbmwguy make for some entertaining reading.
I respect you for that 👍 Atleast you always stand by what you say as far as I can see. These other ppl tho cry cry cry every time they are called out for being wrong. Which is a lot. A whole lot

They also always post in packs always just repeating each other. Never think for them self. Totally useless
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 07:38 PM   #76
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Something 30% of ppl do. In fact their own god king has now only divorced but actually cheated and done some truly nasty things more times then you can count. But I don't see any thread about that from these definitly not racist guys who are are just offended by divorce!

The timing of how these threads always appear when trump is having a bad time is not at all suspect

Crazy republicans have 0 morality and 0 principle. It's all just a political hit job lol.

No proof of anything just make up some rumors and ask for investigation to tie up the system and shut that person up. In the end she will be totally innocent but the hit job was done. So shady. Just watch. There will be no charges because nothing happened. All a political hit job.

It's always the same tactic with these shady MSM and politicians and you are their suckers every single time haha.

I said it a few times already, when you see shady republicans and democrats and MSM team up which they are doing against this lady then I know what she is saying must be something legit. That's what happening here. If there was something illegal she would be already been in trouble a long time ago. Maybee you next gonna claim she is as powerful as Hillary and can get out of anything ahah. No you are all just the usual suckers and fall for whatever the shady MSM and shady republicans tell you

But on this forum it's always literally the same 5 hardened bigot ppl making these posts. Always the same 5. Every time. You want to talk about where there's smoke there's fire? It cannot be more clear who in this forum is a hardened racist or bigot. You can tell easily by how immediately outraged they get when they get called out lol.

let's go around the same exact circle again today. You can get outraged over something else and call me more names. I'm sure you can come up with something original. That's it get it all out of your system, you'll feel better after a good rage

See you back here with a similar thread about some Muslim when trump has another bad poll. Suckers
Man you must be high again. No proof and a shady investigation. Gee what did that sound like. Oh yeah the 3 year BS investigation into Trump and Russia.
Who just invited Putin back to the G7 summit?
      08-28-2019, 11:47 PM   #77
NormanConquest
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
I respect you for that 👍 Atleast you always stand by what you say as far as I can see. These other ppl tho cry cry cry every time they are called out for being wrong. Which is a lot. A whole lot

They also always post in packs always just repeating each other. Never think for them self. Totally useless

Can you clarify who these people are as nearly everyone has given their own prospective on various topic on thos forum.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2019, 09:01 AM   #78
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Who just invited Putin back to the G7 summit?
His cultists love to throw around the idea that he didn't collude with Russia. Then trimp has statements like this. It's obvious he is in Putin's pocket, he has made it abundantly clear.
Appreciate 0