BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes | Chassis NEW RELEASE: Dinan G30 540i (RWD) Performance Spring Kit

07-15-2019, 01:27 PM   #1
Dinan_Engineering
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Any BMW

NEW RELEASE: Dinan G30 540i (RWD) Performance Spring Kit

Name:  G30_540i_Suspension_Banner.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  299.0 KB

Dinan G30 540i (RWD) Performance Spring Kit

Part Number: D100-0933
Applications: 2017-2019 G30 540i (RWD)
Product Page(s) / Additional Photos / Pricing: Click Here
Recommended Install Time: 8.4 Hours (includes alignment)
Release Date: Available Now!

Description: Suspension systems that not only transform the stance of the vehicle but also maintain ride quality and improve upon handling are what Dinan suspensions are known for. This is accomplished by pairing springs sets with bump stops, spring perches or both to maintain suspension travel resulting in a smooth ride while also improving mechanical grip and handling. This is what makes Dinan suspension systems unique. While we are able to sell each component separately it is highly recommend that both the spring sets and the supplemental ride quality and handling kits are used in tandem in order to maintain the Dinan quality standards our customers are used to. Experience the Dinan difference with this combination and enjoy the ride it provides.

Dinan's Performance Spring set for the G30 540i (RWD) provides greater control over body roll by virtue of carefully calibrated spring rates. Additionally, Dinan lowers the 540i by a 7/8" in the front and rear for improved suspension geometry and an even more aggressive stance. The Dinan springs are CNC wound with high tensile chrome silicon wire and shot peened for stress relief to last the life of the car. The 15% increase in stiffness will reduce the rear suspension compression under acceleration and front suspension compression (or dive) under braking, giving your car a more controlled feel. The Dinan performance springs will also provide a noticeable improvement in grip, for high speed driving situations that will inspire confidence in your car's capabilities. The reduced body roll makes the steering more responsive to driver input and will be noticed at speeds as low as 20 mph, up to the top speed of the vehicle.

Features/Benefits:
  • Lowers the car 7/8″ in front and 7/8″ in the rear
  • 15% increase in spring stiffness in front and rear
  • Preset to prevent spring sag
  • Noticeably decreased understeer
  • Substantial reduction in body roll

Name:  G30_540i_Suspension.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  332.0 KB
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2019, 05:09 PM   #2
KmanM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 540i

What about Xdrive models?
Appreciate 1
      07-15-2019, 06:51 PM   #3
Dinan_Engineering
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Any BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by KmanM3 View Post
What about Xdrive models?
Haven't had an xDrive in the shop unfortunately to test on.
Appreciate 0