BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum iDrive, Audio, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics + Coding G30 LCI Headlight Retrofit for preLCI

12-21-2023, 01:47 AM   #45
TheNine90
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by vomba View Post
Yes, I'm using E-Sys 3.30 with full Psdzdata and valid token. I adapted FA/FP and injected new FA/FP with expert mode => VCM. I generated new CAFD's for the affected ECU's by using "coding verification" (following an instruction I found in another thread) and injected them (coding tab => CAFD => new => select new CAFD => FDL coding). This works fine except CAFD 222D in the new FLM. There, I get errors when I try to code it as well when trying to read old coding data or ECU ID. I want to try flashing the ECU next, as proposed in another thread; but I'm afraid that I might again get no access to do so.
Does the method i provided work? Which error do you get?
I can have a look at it if you are interested
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2023, 02:03 AM   #46
vomba
Rep
Drives: G31 530d 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNine90 View Post
Does the method i provided work? Which error do you get?
I can have a look at it if you are interested
Thank you. Of course I'm interested. Will try your proposal tonight and then report success or quote the errors I get. Fortunately, I managed to connect new headlight without actually inserting it into the car, which takes hours.
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2023, 04:48 AM   #47
vomba
Rep
Drives: G31 530d 2017

Problem solved; flashing the new FLM's was the solution.

@TheNine90: your proposal already put them in usable mode. But because they were used and had older firmware (at least that is the reason I assume) I could not inject newest CAFD version, merely older ones. Flashing brought everything on the newest level though.
Appreciate 0