BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum G30 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, European Delivery M550i Phytonic Blue - ordered and movin!

05-05-2023, 11:05 AM   #1
Das BMW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: -

M550i Phytonic Blue - ordered and movin!

Hi all,

I ordered a fully loaded M550i in April, Phytonic Blue + Ivory + Fineline.

Ive been tracking my order, and it went from In the Paint Booth to Awaiting Carrier Assignment in about 48 hours I assume the factory was just catching up on the tracking....

And based on other threads should I expect about 1-2 mo wait for it to hit the dealership?

I will post a bigger thread with my deal #s, build specs + very slight mods, photos, etc. when the car arrives. Cannot wait!
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2023, 11:52 PM   #2
Shane_ATX
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M550ix

Garage List
2023 BMW M550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Das BMW View Post
Hi all,

I ordered a fully loaded M550i in April, Phytonic Blue + Ivory + Fineline.

Ive been tracking my order, and it went from In the Paint Booth to Awaiting Carrier Assignment in about 48 hours I assume the factory was just catching up on the tracking....

And based on other threads should I expect about 1-2 mo wait for it to hit the dealership?

I will post a bigger thread with my deal #s, build specs + very slight mods, photos, etc. when the car arrives. Cannot wait!

Congrats on your order!

I went from carrier assignment to port within 48 hours. Stayed at the port for 7 days, then in transit for 3 weeks. 1-2 months seems to be standard. Call BMW Genius for updates on which vessel is assigned to your vehicle!
Appreciate 3
Das BMW67.50
Cabo25.50