BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section Sponsors Classifieds getBMWparts.com | Dinan Carbon Intake for G 5/7/8/X Series B58!!!

10-26-2023, 09:17 AM   #1
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Arrow getBMWparts.com | Dinan Carbon Intake for G 5/7/8/X Series B58!!!

getBMWparts.com | Dinan Carbon Intake for G 5/7/8/X Series B58!!!

Have you been longingly looking at the 2/3/4 series and become jealous of all the aftermarket options available to them? Have you reached out and pled with your favorite manufacturer to produce solutions to bigger bodied platforms so you too can enjoy added performance and sound? Have you thought all of it was in vain and your requests were ignored? That is not the case. Dinan has heard your inquiries and is pleased to offer an intake for the B58 powered 'G' chassis cars of the 5/6/7/8 and X series.

Like its smaller bodied 'G' chassis siblings, the Dinan carbon fiber intake for the bigger B58 vehicles utilizes a semi-open design that incorporates multiple auditory ports on a revised lid, so induction sounds of the turbo are more evident. Beyond the additional sound openings employed in the new design, the immense resonator assembly used in the stock setup to reduce unwanted turbo sounds is also eliminated with the Dinan system. Together, these elements allow the engine to nearly achieve its full sound potential but when paired with the optional turbo inlet (and fit kit) the full intake tract to the turbo is effectively replaced for further audio enhancement.

While sound is undoubtedly important for a large swath of consumers, performance enhancements are equally as important to others. Common to all Dinan intake design, improvements upon the factory design by increasing flow via a larger airbox and filter element were made. These standard adjustments improv throttle response (and acceleration) and lessen the strain on the turbocharger for maximum efficiency. While box and filter enlargement and redesign are major factors in ultimately producing a more potent intake, they are not the only variables in creating a more efficient design either. The resonator assembly that limited auditory enjoyment also created a more turbulent airflow path by introducing alternative stunted pathways. The Dinan carbon fiber intake tube eliminates these flow disruptions with a smoother, direct flow path for maximum potential efficiency and an overall 20% greater flow when compared to stock. With these flow and efficiency improvements also comes greater power, particularly off the line, culminating in maximum gains of +7 WHP & +12 lb-ft at 2500 RPM on a completely stock vehicle.

Built to elicit a more pronounced sound, provide improved performance with appreciable power gains, and imbue the engine bay with some carbon class -- the Dinan B58 carbon fiber intake for the 'G' chassis 5/6/7/8/X series is a modification must for any enthusiast looking to have it all.

NOTE: For B58 'G' chassis 5/6/7/8/X owners that wish to run the Dinan Turbo Inlet (D760-0061) for maximum sound, the appropriate Dinan Intake (D760-0068) as well as the associated Inlet Fit Kit (D763-0100) are REQUIRED. The Dinan Turbo Inlet will NOT mate with the factory intake system.

Features:
  • More Power: Maximum gains of +7 WHP & +12 lb-ft @ 2500 RPM without additional modifications
  • A pronounced sporty sound courtesy of a semi-open design
  • Improved throttle/turbo response compared to stock resulting in quicker acceleration
  • Flows 20% more than stock (stock: 416 CFM, Dinan: 506 CFM in 15-inches of H2O)
  • 66% larger volume air box (stock: 150in3, Dinan: 250in3) for increased breathability
  • 44% increase in filter area (stock: 56.75.3inē, Dinan: 82inē) for optimum flow
  • Optimized carbon fiber intake tube with less restriction
  • Washable and reusable high flow pleated cotton gauze filter
  • Quick and easy installation
Applications:
  • 2017-2023 G30 540i (& xDrive)
  • 2018-2019 G32 640i GT xDrive
  • 2016-2022 G11/G12 740i/Li (& xDrive)
  • 2020-2024 G14/G15/G16 840i (& xDrive)
  • 2018-2019 G01 X3 M40i
  • 2019 G02 X4 M40i
  • 2019-2023 G05 X5 xDrive40i
  • 2020-2023 G06 X6 xDrive40i (& sDrive40i)
  • 2019-2022 G07 X7 xDrive40i
Contact Us today for special forum pricing on all Dinan Performance Parts!!!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0