BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Photos - Video - Build Threads Some updated photos

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-19-2019, 05:14 PM   #1
fan51
Private
62
Rep
54
Posts

Drives: G30 M550i
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Updated Photos of the beast.

I haven't posted photos of the finished product.

Dinan Performance Spring Set

Dinan Supplemental Performance Handling Kit

Painted the front lip body color

Painted the side skirts body color

Painted the rear diffuser body color, with the center portion in gloss black

11.03 in the 1/4 mile
0-60 in 3.0 seconds
And that was with my 20" wheels on oversized tires (went up +5 sidewalks for more comfortable ride and better wheel protection)
This car is going 10s with the stock 19s without a doubt.

I'm actually looking to get out of this lease and into something a little sportier, since I don't need a sedan. Super low payment, if anyone might be interested send me a message.
Attached Images
    
Appreciate 2
      06-19-2019, 05:25 PM   #2
Bimmertrashjr
Private First Class
99
Rep
151
Posts

Drives: 2012 535i
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan51 View Post
I haven't posted photos of the finished product.

Dinan Performance Spring Set

Dinan Supplemental Performance Handling Kit

Painted the front lip body color

Painted the side skirts body color

Painted the rear diffuser body color, with the center portion in gloss black

11.03 in the 1/4 mile
0-60 in 3.0 seconds
And that was with my 20" wheels on oversized tires (went up +5 sidewalks for more comfortable ride and better wheel protection)
This car is going 10s with the stock 19s without a doubt.

I'm actually looking to get out of this lease and into something a little sportier, since I don't need a sedan. Super low payment, if anyone might be interested send me a message.
Car looks great! Which diffuser is that? I'm in need!!
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 12:34 PM   #3
fan51
Private
62
Rep
54
Posts

Drives: G30 M550i
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmertrashjr View Post
Car looks great! Which diffuser is that? I'm in need!!
Its made by IKON - they have a few different styles. Can't believe how good the fitment and quality was for the price.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 05:58 PM   #4
CLABRO
THUNDER UP!
CLABRO's Avatar
United_States
246
Rep
289
Posts

Drives: BMW M Sport G30
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
How is the ride with the +5 bigger sidewalk of the tires? They fit the fender gap nicely. Interested how the ride idc compared to stock?
__________________

G30 l Alpine White l M Sport Package l Executive Tier l Icon Adaptive Full LED Headlights l Mocha Nappa Leather l Multi-Contour Seats l Drivers Assistance Package l Drivers Assistance Plus Package l Dynamic Handling Package l Parking Assistance Package l Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System l M Sport Brakes l Apple Carplay
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2019, 12:56 PM   #5
fan51
Private
62
Rep
54
Posts

Drives: G30 M550i
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLABRO View Post
How is the ride with the +5 bigger sidewalk of the tires? They fit the fender gap nicely. Interested how the ride idc compared to stock?
My car came with the 19" wheels on Run Flat Tires from the factory. The ride was terrible. Felt every bump and crack in the pavement. One of the tires bubbled up but was replaced under the manufacturer warranty. So now I'm on 20" wheels with these bigger tires and the ride is like night and day. SO much more comfortable and forgiving. Here in NY they were a huge improvement. The roads here are terrible. They fill the gap nicely, look better and more appropriate fitting for the size of the car and rims. No complaints. I'm lowered on Dinan springs and running an aggressive offset on my AG wheels and no rubbing issues at all. Speedo reads on point with my Dragy so no issues there either. One of the guys here pulled up the calculator and did the math and these tires aren't a problem. Highly recommend this size.
Appreciate 2
      06-28-2019, 02:43 AM   #6
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
mike@x-ph.com's Avatar
United_States
10271
Rep
113,849
Posts

Drives: 2007 e92 335i / 2013 F30 328
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Las Vegas

iTrader: (19)

Looks great!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2019, 09:13 AM   #7
.BMW.
Major General
.BMW.'s Avatar
Sweden
1801
Rep
5,141
Posts

Drives: BMW F11/F31
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

Beautiful photos!
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2019, 01:19 PM   #8
PARTS@STBMW
PARTS@STBMW's Avatar
United_States
1307
Rep
6,104
Posts

Drives: ALL BMW MODELS
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

Wow, looking great!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2019, 12:05 PM   #9
ArchieV
Private
ArchieV's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
25
Posts

Drives: 2014 Ford Escape
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Beautiful spec, nice work. Never sure how I feel about the brown interior but that blue does it justice!
__________________
Archie
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST