BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum G30 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, European Delivery 2020 M550 what lease deal are you quoted ?

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-26-2019, 08:57 PM   #1
BMW Lunatic
Second Lieutenant
65
Rep
255
Posts

Drives: m850/CayenneGTS/M8Cab
Join Date: May 2016
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

2020 M550 what lease deal are you quoted ?

Gents just wondering what everyone here is getting quoted on m550 2020 I'm
Hoping some rebates hit them September.

Please chime in and share strictly 2020 m550.

Thanks !
VM
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2019, 07:17 AM   #2
achopra
Private First Class
31
Rep
112
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW 335i MSport
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Columbia, MD, USA

iTrader: (0)

BMW numbers are regional I believe. The current numbers on the East coast are:
Buy rate for Money Factor is 0.00145
Residual is 60%/59%/57% for 10K/12K/15k miles respectively.
There is also a $2000 loyalty credit available for current or former BMWFS customers.
Using this information use and a sale price you can calculate the lease rate. You can use the calculator at leasehackr

My 2020 M550i lease payment is $1100/month. The lease payment wildly varies depending on which state you reside in. In MD we pay the entire sales tax on a lease, which bumps up the lease payment
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 06:57 PM   #3
riskmaker76
Lieutenant
121
Rep
484
Posts

Drives: 440 xi MPPSK JB4
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Socialist People's State of NY - Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

Wow.. what was your msrp and discount ?

Just saw the tax note
That’s driving the cost up a fair amount

Quote:
Originally Posted by achopra View Post
BMW numbers are regional I believe. The current numbers on the East coast are:
Buy rate for Money Factor is 0.00145
Residual is 60%/59%/57% for 10K/12K/15k miles respectively.
There is also a $2000 loyalty credit available for current or former BMWFS customers.
Using this information use and a sale price you can calculate the lease rate. You can use the calculator at leasehackr

My 2020 M550i lease payment is $1100/month. The lease payment wildly varies depending on which state you reside in. In MD we pay the entire sales tax on a lease, which bumps up the lease payment
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2019, 12:14 AM   #4
achopra
Private First Class
31
Rep
112
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW 335i MSport
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Columbia, MD, USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by riskmaker76 View Post
Wow.. what was your msrp and discount ?

Just saw the tax note
Thatís driving the cost up a fair amount
MSRP: $85685
Sale Price: $77594 (incl dealer fee)

Itís a European Delivery, so no rebates.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2019, 01:47 AM   #5
BMW Lunatic
Second Lieutenant
65
Rep
255
Posts

Drives: m850/CayenneGTS/M8Cab
Join Date: May 2016
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

On a 85k order 4K total out of pocket 3 yr 12k miles loyalty I got quoted 949 .

On a 83.5k stock car local dealer offered 919.

I'm hoping September there are some rebates on m550 to get the payment 875 range.

With 4K out I feel low to mid 900 is way too much for a 5 series.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2019, 07:55 AM   #6
achopra
Private First Class
31
Rep
112
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW 335i MSport
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Columbia, MD, USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lunatic View Post
On a 85k order 4K total out of pocket 3 yr 12k miles loyalty I got quoted 949 .

On a 83.5k stock car local dealer offered 919.

I'm hoping September there are some rebates on m550 to get the payment 875 range.

With 4K out I feel low to mid 900 is way too much for a 5 series.
Ideally, you shouldnít put anything down (cap reduction) on a lease. You rather use the money for buying down the money factor with multiple security deposits. Any money put down on a car will be lost in the case the car is totaled.
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2019, 06:43 PM   #7
riskmaker76
Lieutenant
121
Rep
484
Posts

Drives: 440 xi MPPSK JB4
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Socialist People's State of NY - Long Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

I back calculated

On your first offer it was a 4% discount which is horrible
Even without incentives

Get msrp and selling price - try to get 10% off - thatís a good deal


Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lunatic View Post
On a 85k order 4K total out of pocket 3 yr 12k miles loyalty I got quoted 949 .

On a 83.5k stock car local dealer offered 919.

I'm hoping September there are some rebates on m550 to get the payment 875 range.

With 4K out I feel low to mid 900 is way too much for a 5 series.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2019, 01:34 AM   #8
mali4376
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: X6
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Current Offers EOY

Initial offer on 2020 m550
MSRP: $88,500
Sale Price: $76,805 (before dealer fee)
Incentives - additional 3K (loyalty and lease) or 5.5k (loyalty and finance)

This dealer is willing to beat a second competing dealer offer on in stock or possible find 2020 M550 at- 15% off MSRP. The new counter from first dealer is now at- 15% off MSRP + $300 including incentives.

Would you consider the counter offer a deal? Are there any dealers offering bigger % discount excluding the incentives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lunatic View Post
Gents just wondering what everyone here is getting quoted on m550 2020 I'm
Hoping some rebates hit them September.

Please chime in and share strictly 2020 m550.

Thanks !
VM
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2019, 10:12 AM   #9
tritus
New Member
3
Rep
17
Posts

Drives: Challenger Hellcat, 540ix
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Columbus OH

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mali4376 View Post
Initial offer on 2020 m550
MSRP: $88,500
Sale Price: $76,805 (before dealer fee)
Incentives - additional 3K (loyalty and lease) or 5.5k (loyalty and finance)

This dealer is willing to beat a second competing dealer offer on in stock or possible find 2020 M550 at- 15% off MSRP. The new counter from first dealer is now at- 15% off MSRP + $300 including incentives.

Would you consider the counter offer a deal? Are there any dealers offering bigger % discount excluding the incentives?
What is the MF they are using? You will have a hard time finding anything more than 10%-12% off pre incentives probably.

Have you discussed using MSD's? That should help buy the rate down a little bit.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2019, 10:44 AM   #10
LuvMyE92
Occasionally frequent poster
LuvMyE92's Avatar
United_States
400
Rep
1,009
Posts

Drives: a BMW
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NC, USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by achopra View Post
Ideally, you shouldnít put anything down (cap reduction) on a lease. You rather use the money for buying down the money factor with multiple security deposits. Any money put down on a car will be lost in the case the car is totaled.
Lost if the car is totaled, or stolen, or becomes a lemon buyback. That's one of the few reasons that I like a lease: should something bad like that happen, the gap insurance kicks in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riskmaker76 View Post
Get msrp and selling price - try to get 10% off - thatís a good deal
10% is a great nice round number target, but you guys have to remember that different markets have different levels of competitiveness, incentives and of course time of year (new model, last year's model, etc.) factors in as well. I'd suggest that around here, with nothing else going on in incentive-land, 10% would be next to impossible.
__________________
E90 328i (hers)
G30 540i (mine)
S550 GT (mine)
JL 2dr (hers)
X100 "R" cabriolet (ours)
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2019, 10:59 AM   #11
modthispny
First Lieutenant
132
Rep
346
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M550i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Studio City, CA

iTrader: (0)

should be pretty straight forward. 8-10% off MSRP, buy rate for money factor and residual, $2k M550i lease credit and $2k loyalty or whatever rebate is for conquest if you don't have a BMW in the household.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2019, 09:05 AM   #12
vink
Second Lieutenant
89
Rep
274
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW M5C, 2020 BMW X7 M50i
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: North East

iTrader: (0)

I noticed the lease credit increased to $3000 on BMW website for M550i. I posted on official thread as well.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2020, 03:20 PM   #13
DirtyVegasMB
Private First Class
68
Rep
153
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Vegas

iTrader: (0)

My recent order: 2020 M550i, MSRP just north of $86K, 8.25% off, plus $4K in rebates.

36 month / 15K miles / $2K drive off / buy rate MF, lease payment is $980 after taxes.
Appreciate 1
      01-02-2020, 08:45 PM   #14
BMW Lunatic
Second Lieutenant
65
Rep
255
Posts

Drives: m850/CayenneGTS/M8Cab
Join Date: May 2016
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Great deal

Where are you located what region ?
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2020, 11:12 PM   #15
DirtyVegasMB
Private First Class
68
Rep
153
Posts

Drives: 2019 M5
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Vegas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lunatic View Post
Great deal

Where are you located what region ?
Vegas Baby!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST