BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion The Impeachment Thread

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 42 27.81%
Trump Trump-umphant. 55 36.42%
Inclusive 13 8.61%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 46 30.46%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 6 3.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-12-2019, 04:32 PM   #947
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7798
Rep
9,997
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
The Impeachment Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
[...why did 2 of Giuliani's associates just get arrested for trying to bring foreign money into the GOP and the Trump campaign?
The same reason General Flynn was wrongly convicted. To shut them up. 💡

As I've said before... Supporting today's Democrat party is tacit support for framing innocent people for political gain. I'll never associate myself with such a horrible party.
Remember this name: Firtash
__________________
I need a vector, Victor.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2019, 05:57 PM   #948
schoy
Captain
619
Rep
770
Posts

Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Our President was asking for Ukrainian cooperation with our DoJ. This makes clear there is an investigation underway. This is commonplace.
There is no investigation by the DOJ nor by the Ukraine. This is a proven fact. Youre just making things up to prove your narrative. Either youre being disingenuous or youre just delusional. I hope the latter but suspect the former.
Appreciate 1
      10-12-2019, 06:26 PM   #949
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
5517
Rep
5,016
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Our President was asking for Ukrainian cooperation with our DoJ. This makes clear there is an investigation underway. This is commonplace.
There is no investigation by the DOJ nor by the Ukraine. This is a proven fact. You're just making things up to prove your narrative. Either you're being disingenuous or you're just delusional. I hope the latter but suspect the former.
In actuality, nobody except those whom couldn't say, really know what the DoJ is investigating. No press events are required or appropriate. I wonder where your motivation comes from...
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2019, 06:41 PM   #950
Poiseuille
Colonel
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
3029
Rep
2,572
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

The White House accidentally sent Democrats a list of talking points related to ex-Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch’s Friday House deposition, two sources with knowledge of the email told The Hill, the second time in a month the administration has sent its Ukraine talking points to Democrats.
afternoon RD. just a question regarding the article you've linked here: did you actually read this? i only ask because these alleged "talking points" are spot on, so much so that i'm betting this so-called 'mistake' is a deliberate WH plant for dumb people like Lillis to pick up and run with.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2019, 07:50 PM   #951
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7798
Rep
9,997
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
In related Lev and Igor news:


https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...iuliani-045137

A photograph of President Donald Trump posing with a recently indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani was posted online in April 2014, two years prior to what had been their first known interaction.
__________________
I need a vector, Victor.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 07:48 AM   #952
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
3844
Rep
3,384
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
How do you know it isn't being investigated?
Why would I assume it is?
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 07:49 AM   #953
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
3844
Rep
3,384
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Our President was asking for Ukrainian cooperation with our DoJ. This makes clear there is an investigation underway. This is commonplace.
No, he wasn't. At all. That's simply wishful thinking on your part. Nothing about what he said indicated he was asking for "assistance" or "cooperation".
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 07:55 AM   #954
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
3844
Rep
3,384
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Wrong. They elected not to prosecute. This is different than not being illegal.
True.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14885.50

      10-13-2019, 09:08 AM   #955
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7798
Rep
9,997
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

The White House accidentally sent Democrats a list of talking points related to ex-Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch's Friday House deposition, two sources with knowledge of the email told The Hill, the second time in a month the administration has sent its Ukraine talking points to Democrats.
afternoon RD. just a question regarding the article you've linked here: did you actually read this? i only ask because these alleged "talking points" are spot on, so much so that i'm betting this so-called 'mistake' is a deliberate WH plant for dumb people like Lillis to pick up and run with.
Some kind of false flag action? I highly doubt it.

I hope you're having a great weekend!
__________________
I need a vector, Victor.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 10:22 AM   #956
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
5517
Rep
5,016
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
How do you know it isn't being investigated?
Why would I assume it is?
It sounded like you were assuming it wasn't. My point is we don't know for certain it is or isn't being investigated.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 10:33 AM   #957
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
5517
Rep
5,016
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Our President was asking for Ukrainian cooperation with our DoJ. This makes clear there is an investigation underway. This is commonplace.
No, he wasn't. At all. That's simply wishful thinking on your part. Nothing about what he said indicated he was asking for "assistance" or "cooperation".
This is crazy.

On page 3 of the transcript our President asks the Ukrainian President to "get to the bottom of what happened" and says "I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it." This is our President asking for Ukrainian cooperation with our DoJ. I don't see how the plain reading of the text would cause any honest person to reach any other conclusion. It's black and white.

The amusing part of your retort is the Ukrainian President's response uses the word "cooperation" twice in the next three sentences! : Clearly President Z agrees that this was literally a request for cooperation between our DoJ and Ukraine.


https://www.scribd.com/document/4274...all-Transcript
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 10:54 AM   #958
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
5517
Rep
5,016
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

The White House accidentally sent Democrats a list of talking points related to ex-Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch's Friday House deposition, two sources with knowledge of the email told The Hill, the second time in a month the administration has sent its Ukraine talking points to Democrats.
afternoon RD. just a question regarding the article you've linked here: did you actually read this? i only ask because these alleged "talking points" are spot on, so much so that i'm betting this so-called 'mistake' is a deliberate WH plant for dumb people like Lillis to pick up and run with.
These talking point email "mistakes" are fake news imo. Talking point emails are widely circulated and not secret at all. I assume both parties see each other's talking point emails whenever they're distributed. I took these stories as an attempt to paint the RNC as inept, but you raise an interesting possibility in that the distribution may actually be intentional.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 10:57 AM   #959
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
3844
Rep
3,384
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
It sounded like you were assuming it wasn't. My point is we don't know for certain it is or isn't being investigated.
Without anything to indicate it is being investigated by US agencies, I feel it's wholly reasonable to assume it isn't.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 11:01 AM   #960
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
3844
Rep
3,384
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
This is crazy.

On page 3 of the transcript our President asks the Ukrainian President to "get to the bottom of what happened" and says "I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it." This is our President asking for Ukrainian cooperation with our DoJ. I don't see how the plain reading of the text would cause any honest person to reach any other conclusion. It's black and white.

The amusing part of your retort is the Ukrainian President's response uses the word "cooperation" twice in the next three sentences! : Clearly President Z agrees that this was literally a request for cooperation between our DoJ and Ukraine.


https://www.scribd.com/document/4274...all-Transcript
Barr and Giuliani talking to Pres Z about what they'd like to see is not an example of Ukraine aiding a US investigation.

Show me evidence of an official US investigation and I'll agree with your "cooperation" premise.

President Z "cooperating" with Trump, Barr and Giuliani by opening an investigation is not at all the same thing. Right?
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 11:23 AM   #961
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
5517
Rep
5,016
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
It sounded like you were assuming it wasn't. My point is we don't know for certain it is or isn't being investigated.
Without anything to indicate it is being investigated by US agencies, I feel it's wholly reasonable to assume it isn't.
I don't think it is reasonable, but we're in subjective territory here.
__________________
Appreciate 1
      10-13-2019, 11:30 AM   #962
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
5517
Rep
5,016
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Barr and Giuliani talking to Pres Z about what they'd like to see is not an example of Ukraine aiding a US investigation.

Show me evidence of an official US investigation and I'll agree with your "cooperation" premise.
I disagree with your first point; and I accept the second.

I expect we will indeed see the byproduct of the investigation fairly soon. Some say next week. Let it develop. In the meantime at least admit that if there was a investigation under way you'd have the exact same level of information you have now. Near zero.
__________________
Appreciate 1
      10-13-2019, 02:03 PM   #963
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6717
Rep
12,694
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Even pollsters have become fake news.


https://nypost.com/2019/10/12/fox-ne...poll-analysis/

It's all crap!
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 04:20 PM   #964
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7798
Rep
9,997
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Even pollsters have become fake news.


https://nypost.com/2019/10/12/fox-ne...poll-analysis/

It's all crap!
Everyone is fake besides Trump supporters?
__________________
I need a vector, Victor.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 04:25 PM   #965
Delta0311
Lieutenant General
Delta0311's Avatar
7303
Rep
10,118
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Everyone is fake besides Trump supporters?
The second the guy decided to run for president the entire left leaning media turned on him. I mean how dare he stand up against the mighty Hilary.
__________________
2+2=White Privilege
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14885.50

      10-13-2019, 07:06 PM   #966
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
3844
Rep
3,384
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
I disagree with your first point; and I accept the second.

I expect we will indeed see the byproduct of the investigation fairly soon. Some say next week. Let it develop. In the meantime at least admit that if there was a investigation under way you'd have the exact same level of information you have now. Near zero.
Agreed.

It would seem much more official and a lot less shady if there was acknowledgement of a US-based investigation, though.

I still think the justification for that investigation would be flimsy as hell, but it would seem a lot a lot more on the level.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer14885.50

      10-13-2019, 07:28 PM   #967
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
14886
Rep
7,372
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
The second the guy decided to run for president the entire left leaning media turned on him. I mean how dare he stand up against the mighty Hilary.
Not just the left. The Establishment. Yes, Establishment with an upper-case, "E".

Any thinking person must wonder why they didn't want their nice, well organized cart full of highly vetted apples upset.

This is why Mr. Trump is so important. He is the spanner in the works of a cabal designed to foment discord among the citizens of America while they literally and figuratively rob us blind and steal our country.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/aei-w...b0ffe6f8ea125d
Attached Images
 
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM49479.00
glennQNYC5517.00

      10-13-2019, 07:33 PM   #968
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
14886
Rep
7,372
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Even pollsters have become fake news.


https://nypost.com/2019/10/12/fox-ne...poll-analysis/

It's all crap!
Another poll with ginned up numbers powered to create a false narrative. Where have we seen this before?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM49479.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST