BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion President Trump. [ Hits and Misses Scorecard Thread ]

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-13-2019, 02:43 PM   #7877
Eriphill
Captain
1146
Rep
910
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Down by the sea

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
From your previous posts I realize you're not very bright, but you can at least try to keep up. The Joint Chiefs statement was that they are trying to keep US troops out of the line of fire and things are looking to escalate even more so as a result more troops are being moved back. Maybe if I drew you a picture in crayon you might be able to better understand?
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 03:36 PM   #7878
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7853
Rep
10,086
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
From your previous posts I realize you're not very bright, but you can at least try to keep up. The Joint Chiefs statement was that they are trying to keep US troops out of the line of fire and things are looking to escalate even more so as a result more troops are being moved back. Maybe if I drew you a picture in crayon you might be able to better understand?
Not very bright? That's a unique way to debate. Works a lot better if it's true though........


Crayon drawing? I'm sure that's the way you guys communicate at the Trump rally's.

Though I thought you guys preferred sharpie.
.
.
Attached Images
 
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 1
minn195771.50

      10-13-2019, 04:43 PM   #7879
Eriphill
Captain
1146
Rep
910
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Down by the sea

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Not very bright? That's a unique way to debate. Works a lot better if it's true though........


Crayon drawing? I'm sure that's the way you guys communicate at the Trump rally's.

Though I thought you guys preferred sharpie.
.
.
Man your grandpa memes are just awful. Not funny, not clever...actually they suit you perfectly. Cheers
Appreciate 1
SakhirM49495.00

      10-13-2019, 04:53 PM   #7880
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9495
Rep
8,491
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i (coming)
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
Man your grandpa memes are just awful. Not funny, not clever...actually they suit you perfectly. Cheers
And this isn't the meme thread ......
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 04:54 PM   #7881
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7853
Rep
10,086
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Not very bright? That's a unique way to debate. Works a lot better if it's true though........


Crayon drawing? I'm sure that's the way you guys communicate at the Trump rally's.

Though I thought you guys preferred sharpie.
.
.
Man your grandpa memes are just awful. Not funny, not clever...actually they suit you perfectly. Cheers
Ephrill debates the only way he knows how........by insulting the other person

a meme you can relate to:
Attached Images
 
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 04:59 PM   #7882
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9495
Rep
8,491
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i (coming)
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Ephrill debates the only way he knows how........by insulting the other person

a meme you can relate to:
And some people debate the only way they know how to ... by calling people they disagree with "Trumpsters" and insulting them.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 2
MKSixer14996.00
Run Silent12163.00

      10-13-2019, 05:00 PM   #7883
wdb
dances with roads
wdb's Avatar
United_States
1526
Rep
2,432
Posts

Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 E93 328i
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: the perimeter

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
And this isn't the meme thread ......
Plenty of miscreants there. Fingers would be pointing all over the place.
Appreciate 1
      10-13-2019, 05:04 PM   #7884
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7853
Rep
10,086
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Ephrill debates the only way he knows how........by insulting the other person

a meme you can relate to:
And some people debate the only way they know how to ... by calling people they disagree with "Trumpsters" and insulting them.
Facts are not insults.

Unless you believe in alternative facts....
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 05:10 PM   #7885
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9495
Rep
8,491
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i (coming)
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Facts are not insults.

Unless you believe in alternative facts....
Your meme was not even close to being a fact, even for "Trumpsters", unless you believe in alternative facts......
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 05:18 PM   #7886
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7853
Rep
10,086
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Facts are not insults.

Unless you believe in alternative facts....
Your meme was not even close to being a fact, even for "Trumpsters", unless you believe in alternative facts......
So ephrill's post which insults Min and is obviously inaccurate is OK? But you feel offended by a meme?

Keep it classy!
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 05:25 PM   #7887
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9495
Rep
8,491
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i (coming)
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
So ephrill's post which insults Min and is obviously inaccurate is OK? But you feel offended by a meme?

Keep it classy!
My post had nothing to do with Minn - it started with post #7878 - try to keep up. And I will keep it classy. Thanks.
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 2
MKSixer14996.00
Run Silent12163.00

      10-13-2019, 05:31 PM   #7888
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7853
Rep
10,086
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
So ephrill's post which insults Min and is obviously inaccurate is OK? But you feel offended by a meme?

Keep it classy!
My post had nothing to do with Minn - it started with post #7878 - try to keep up. And I will keep it classy. Thanks.
The Trump play book, insult, don't address the issue I raised.
:
Keep it classy in austin!
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 05:41 PM   #7889
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
9495
Rep
8,491
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i (coming)
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
The Trump play book, insult, don't address the issue I raised.
:
Keep it classy in austin!
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 2
MKSixer14996.00
Run Silent12163.00

      10-13-2019, 05:45 PM   #7890
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
glennQNYC's Avatar
United_States
5526
Rep
5,020
Posts

Drives: M Sport 335i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsad1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
I guess France is employing a France first policy too... Along with Germany employing a Germany first policy... and the UK employing a UK first policy... and Italy employing an Italy first policy... and the list goes on and on. If this is such a horrible atrocity where is everyone standing up to help?
France, Italy, and the U.K. didn't say anything about the Jews either, until the Germans started coming after them aswell.

Using the worlds silence to define what is or isn't an atrocity is a low bar to set.
Touché
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 06:21 PM   #7891
Eriphill
Captain
1146
Rep
910
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Down by the sea

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Ephrill debates the only way he knows how........by insulting the other person

a meme you can relate to:
Save your finger pointing. If you go back a page or two you will see Minn talking about sucking cock and loads in the face. That was the tone he wanted to set so I was happy to oblige.
Appreciate 1
DonaldPump6030.00

      10-13-2019, 09:47 PM   #7892
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
5772
Rep
6,393
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 19 M550 19 ZL1 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
Save your finger pointing. If you go back a page or two you will see Minn talking about sucking cock and loads in the face. That was the tone he wanted to set so I was happy to oblige.
It’s the only tone you and a bunch of others know here, plus the mods continue to allow it from that same bunch so game on.

I’m not judging by the way what you like to do in your personal life have at it.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2019, 09:50 PM   #7893
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
5772
Rep
6,393
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 19 M550 19 ZL1 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
You really think turkey was deliberately targeting us forces? Lol. There are better ways to start a war with the US. You are too biased
Last response to you........you literally do not know what you are taking about 99% of the time whether it is right, center or left. Hence there is zero reason to engage with you except to see the weird topics/angles you come up with for entertainment purposes.
Appreciate 3
SakhirM49495.00
Run Silent12163.00

      10-13-2019, 11:59 PM   #7894
SoCalS2k
Captain
SoCalS2k's Avatar
342
Rep
879
Posts

Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
You really think turkey was deliberately targeting us forces? Lol. There are better ways to start a war with the US. You are too biased
Last response to you........you literally do not know what you are taking about 99% of the time whether it is right, center or left. Hence there is zero reason to engage with you except to see the weird topics/angles you come up with for entertainment purposes.
Personal attacks. So sad. It won't help you get your point across and you've most likely discredited whatever your cause here is. You are too biased

Also think about who is on your side the shady republicans and every two faced liar on tv. Might want to take a long hard look at what you believe what it's worth to you
Appreciate 1
mbanks21920.00

      10-14-2019, 09:19 AM   #7895
SumBMWGuy
Major
879
Rep
1,273
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
Man your grandpa memes are just awful. Not funny, not clever...actually they suit you perfectly. Cheers
And this isn't the meme thread ......
Thanks thread police.

And to captain blood. Sak couldn't keep it classy if his life depended on it.
Appreciate 1
      10-14-2019, 09:32 AM   #7896
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
12163
Rep
3,399
Posts

Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Sak couldn't keep it classy if his life depended on it.





__________________
Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM49495.00

      10-14-2019, 09:41 AM   #7897
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7853
Rep
10,086
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
Man your grandpa memes are just awful. Not funny, not clever...actually they suit you perfectly. Cheers
And this isn't the meme thread ......
Thanks thread police.

And to captain blood. Sak couldn't keep it classy if his life depended on it.
He won't speak out against the lies and slanders of Trump, but will speak out against.......memes
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2019, 10:27 AM   #7898
Dagamus_NM
Private First Class
185
Rep
195
Posts

Drives: '17 x1, '10 m3, '91 332iC
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Albuquerque NM

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Doubt your Lt. Col. Will die on an unknown battlefield fighting anyone. Besides he is not a 21 y.o. kid who gets sent into battle by "some" Lt. Cols that are morons. If I had a Bro 30+ year old I figure he knew and accepted the risks in a more informed manner than a 21 y.o.
He knows and accepts the risks of course.

That was not the intent of your original comment however. You were implying that I lacked an active investment in the matter and thus my opinions should not be valid.

Evacuating troops is not something I have seen a Secretary of Defense announce in my lifetime. Sounds like the end of the Vietnam war. The most powerful military in the world should not have to evacuate. Withdraw, and on our terms.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transcr...tober-13-2019/

How on earth do you guys continue to view Trump as the tough guy with balls when he has crumbled in the presence of just about every world leader he comes into contact with aside from those seeking money from us? He was supposed to bully Putin, Ergodan, Xi, and all of the others. Seems the only bullying he has done is to the Ukraine as they seek US money.

Why are we sending troops to Saudi Arabia? They have the money and the weapons. Saudis can fight for themselves, but no we will go because they will pay for it. Your grandsons are not being served by this president.
Appreciate 1
minn195771.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST